MT 6396 custom kV GB - poll 1st

I think its more than +100 or even +200 pcs … I could always ask when I know how many we are.

I think the will not fit on my gear drive.
with the adapter plates they are too long and will hit the base plate :unamused:

I’m in for set. All black/debranded would be nice. I have no idea how I’m gonna hook these up to the spiral gear drives but I guess I’ll have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

Yes, if this is a custom order it would be cool to have the mounting holes be standard…

1 Like

I obviously think we should use a Sender Skates logo.

Lol.

5 Likes

Ok guys,
Some seams to have vote without being sure about it :sweat_smile:
please, note that I was hoping to make it happened soon, I mean ASAP! This is supposed to be a 2019 GB, Maytech told me that they could still make it possible before their big new yr holiday!
We are already 15. I can make another pool, hoping that only those sure to order now, and ready to pay for the GB will vote :slight_smile:
But maybe it’s better to wait so - I mean I keep messaging them but we could order later with the production start of next year… ?
What did you prefer a lot of us seems to be interested, but not sure yet. Whos really in ?! :crazy_face:
I personally could wait … I just need them for the winter building.

So please, only already trully interested people vote !

• I’m in ! [EU]
  • I’m in [US]

0 voters

(I need to know a definitive number)
I make it like this so if I’m the only EU guy or the majority are US, they could maybe make another GB for them to get them quickly …

1 Like

It does not bother me, but I can understand ^^

the pb is :

the other set of screw that maintain big bearing in is really close to the standard 63XX pattern.
It is possible, but if they don’t make it …
We could have a sure pattern of 3 holes if we rotate it by 45° (hope it still work with GD with mtb truck for exemple - about the phase wires)

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. That bearing is the best part of these motors, so be it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also remember, my boy, @akhlut can make custom mounts that are fucking beautiful and fit whatever mounting hole pattern.

Matt put some pics up of your new dragon mount! Glorious.

4 Likes

I’ll probably have a Haya deck coming your way soon, just gotta spend some time on the graphics. Build plan is: Haya deck, Boardnamics Hangars, 6396s, and spiral gear drives. It’ll be an interesting experiment testing some extremes.

3 Likes

Best of the best from the community, very nice!

2 Likes

Psyched, keep me posted! Have an extra Haya if you need, unless you already have one.

1 Like

I’ve had one for a while thanks! I have 4 diys that are somewhat standard so I’ve been holding out for something way different. A full community build. I’m excited.

1 Like

17 Likes

oh dayum
I want one now!

1 Like

Yeah, I note that on his build log … dam fµc£!ng gorgeous !!!
This is a new inspiration level ! A game changer, we will gonna see more and more custom build ! Love it :smiley:

1 Like

don’t miss it guys :smiley: !

2 Likes

We ready to move on these motors? Can we lock down the specs? All black? 150kv? I don’t think torque is going to be an issue with these

1 Like

I am pretty sure everyone wants the Sender Skates logo IIRC

:joy:

8 Likes

Yes, but no, I mean not yet … we are 8. Need 10 min (if itch one take a pair !).
Specs already selected, you could find all in the 1st post :wink: (black, 140kV etc.)

But it will be too late now to get them before next yr …

:v:

1 Like