MOV-E decks for sale

Hi
I’ve got two kicktail decks and two no kicktail (one with slight defect)

• kicktail is 160euro
  • no kicktail is 150euro
    Shipping and PP fees not included.

This veneer split is only on outer one and it’s because to much pressure in the press and because quite small radius in that area. It doesn’t affect strenght of the deck in any way. It’s visual thing only.

8 Likes

Location?

Pictures needed.

Location Poland (EU)
@xsynatic I’m typing from pc and adding pics from phone and you didn’t give a 30 seconds to do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah you beat me to it. I’ve been on a roll recently

3 Likes

Damn boys, you make me look bad!
@Luke glad to see you here.

4 Likes

Discount for the defect?

1 Like

Let’s say 30 euro of.

1 Like

How much for shipping to 3201 australia? Interested in defect

1 Like

Well i usually upload pictures before i publish my posts :wink: Maybe you weren’t familiar with the rules, just wanted to make sure.

@Sn4Pz sorry :slight_smile: You can have the next one.

2 Likes

It’s 35 euro priority and ordinary is half that.
@xsynatic I’m aware about the rules (forgot about location , true) but I thought no one is going to be that fast :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll take the defect dude :+1: will pm you

3 Likes

For anyone pondering, these decks are the real deal. Got em both (on my shelf as art display)

5 Likes

Dude! I wanted the kicktail and ordered one (did not recieve). I don’t need a refund if I exchange what you sent me for a kick tail…ie: do right by the humans that purchased early…pm’d you in the forum that shall not be named and never heard back…i’d prefer the exchange

1 Like

Really??? So sorry. I had an impression that you totally lost your patient and wanted a refund. This sale is to unlock my PayPal completely and make refunds.
In that case I can send you one no problem. Let us set this via PM.

5 Likes

Got any pics of the top of the deck?

2 Likes

are this hollow ?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mov-e-integrated-decks-group-buy/81100/12

1 Like

thanks

6 Likes

Thanks @Chaki (btw your package is on the way to you).

So it seems that I have only one no kick tail left as @Blacksheep took kick tail one .

I also hve something like this. Needs coating but I can finish it if someone would be interested.

13 Likes