Hollow short-deck anyone?

@tomiboi has a variety of decks to choose from.

8 Likes

https://tomiboiesk8.com/

they have quite a few short decks available

Edit: @Redeye beat me to it :grin:

8 Likes

Yep, tomiboi’s Murder Hornet deck

I’ll third that suggestion

Or make your own from a Lance Mountain, a router, and fiberglass :crazy_face:

3 Likes

yup, as everyone are saying decks from @tomiboi , imma also add to that

that’s what it can fit inside

this is too beautiful

7 Likes

Thanks for the mention! :wink:

So, i’m posting some pics since i still have to open the build thread and most probably another one to sell it as a complete in the near future:

6 Likes

Look out for HAYA and of course (but they’re even more rare) MOV-E shortboards MOV-E decks for sale

1 Like

Those aren’t short though

The HB83 actually is as short as the Tomiboi one above :slight_smile: And the original MOV-E sb is even shorter (30 inch)

3 Likes

There’s @eLDoska one too, but they are no longer on his website so i don’t know

I’ve definitely got a few decks that would work for you. I’m still running a 10% off promotion through the end of March. Just use the code SPRINGSK8 at check out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a mov-e deck in the rack I think?

Me too but I’ll only sell for a ridiculous amount of money since its a rare collectors item :smiley:

1 Like

I even forgot the name of these two decks.

3 Likes

Is that Haya?

1 Like

First is a Haya HB92 and second a MOV-E with kicktail :smiley:

3 Likes

Forgot to add, that the bolt catches my interest for not having a compartment bulge underneath. Choochoo looks great but is, if i understand correctly, not available anymore and a bit too big compared to the bolt

PS: At the Time i wrote this post the thread had just two replys. Forgot it in my draft and posted it just now. Might be obsolete…

1 Like

After a few days of internet search i come to the conclusion that there’s nothing like the bolt deck on the market, right (it’s 60 cm and hollow)?

i guess you could put your hand on a Louboard deck or the “leaf something board” if i recall well @Venom121212 found somewhere on the internet

EDIT : i personally contacted louboard to try and buy a deck from them, but it didn’t work

I did buy a leafboard off of Karam. Looks like they just recessed a hole in the deck but it looks really cleanly done and zips me around well.

2 Likes

There might be a reason for that. Correct me if I’m wrong but this deck is flat right? Also this board is single ESC so lot less space required. Do you have internal dimensions? Looking at it it’s like one day of work from scratch.

This one right?

4 Likes