MOV-E decks for sale

Its forbidden by my law to drive one without kicktail in germany btw, there can only be one :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if I weren’t sure these are indestructible I’d buy another one to be safe :wink:
Edit: Goddammit, is the no kicktail version still for sale or already gone @Luke? I’ll take it.

1 Like

It’s still for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe we cut you out as middle man Luke and I send him the non-kicktail and you forward me the kick tail?

1 Like

sure that would be great if @visnu777 is decided to have another one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lets say I’d take it noone else wants it (or somebody from germany ;D) I just want you to get out of the refund catastrophe :wink:

2 Likes

Some pics of the shortboard:

I fitted a 12s4p 18650 battery (No BMS, external balancing) and a Flipsky FSESC 6.6 dual mini in there, its tight but it works.

5 Likes

@Luke or anyone else who knows, what material is the lid made from?

1 Like

I can’t remember but it’s mentioned in the .builders thread

1 Like

It’s textolite.

2 Likes

Which ones are left @Luke

Only no kicktail that @monkey32 has so shipping from him.

1 Like

Heavily doubt it but if there’s a non kick tail remaining I’d be really keen for it.

Where can I find those truck placement extenders? Who makes them or where are they sold?

i have a new non kick-tail im holding for @Luke. Where are you located?

Sweden - is that doable for you?

I’d be really happy to take it

Talk to @Luke…he has my kicktail…so you would be purchasing from him…then if he gives me the okay/ships my board, i ship this to you…at least i think thats how he would like to work it…talk to him…im just kinda a middle man that got the wrong version shipped to me

Im in sweden, got a non kicktail I dont use. Will do a salethread soon.

Message sent. Hope it works out!

You in the EU as well?

I’d like to know too

Spain

1 Like