Motor mounts for RKP trucks (Surf-Rodz RKP, Boardnamics, Torque CNC, Trampa 12 Fifties)

Any chance you might know if these fit the boundmotor 390 mm trucks?

If you know the dimensions and shape of the hanger, I can also make clamping rings for boundmotor 390.

I’d love to tell you before buying the trucks, but their website has no detail on the dimensions/shape other than pictures and they’ve had no one answering emails for 3+ months. Appreciate the reply tho

1 Like

You need to ask on the forum, perhaps here someone has boundmotor 390 trucks and can take measurements.

I have made many clamps without having trucks and no one complained :slight_smile: but I need to know the cross-sectional shape and dimensions of the hanger

Another type of motor mounts, slightly reinforced, motor plate thickness is 10mm, made of 7075 alloy.
Adjustment range 72-82
Fits MBS Matrix II, Matrix III, Trampa ATB, Apex AIR, IDEA DPKP, RKP, TKP.

Will be available in the online store tomorrow

1 Like

I’m just gonna go with boardnamics 270 hangers and axles since I know you have clamps/mounts for them. Thanks though.

1 Like

Yes, I have.
This type of mount will be added to my store from 2-3 days

More and more people are asking about mounts for trucks with 22x22mm hanger dimensions

I can make mounts for these trucks if someone can verify to me that they will fit a 28mm diameter hole.

In my other RKP motor mounts the diameter of the inner hole is also 28mm, hence the question

I have mounts for Matrix III, but it’s a different type of mount, bigger and thicker

To summarize.
RKP truck mounts can be used for 22x22 hangers if such a hanger fits into a round hole with a diameter of 28mm.

If not, then the ATB/MTB motor mounts for Matrix III trucks must be used.

2 Likes

I checked. The hangers should fit in a 28mm hole. I can make clamping rings for your motor mounts

Ring NewBee

Wieszak NewBee

I have added on the site the possibility to buy clamping rings without motor plates, so if anyone has my motor mounts, you can order 22x22 clamps. There is also a cheap shipping option to the USA, if anyone from another country would also like registered mail shipping please let me know.

Clamping rings – eFreedom
Motor Mounts for RKP Trucks (60-68) – eFreedom
Motor Mounts for RKP Trucks – eFreedom

1 Like

I turned off this feature because it was possible to order shipping of other parts (much larger than clamp rings). If anyone would like economical shipping of small parts please let me know

63xx motor mount with clamps for 22 x 22mm hangers, after changing the clamping rings, they fit MBS Matrix II, III, Trampa ATB, IDEA Double Delta.
Designed for 16/72 or smaller gear ratios

1 Like

63xx motor mount with clamps for 22 x 22mm hangers, also available for Matrix 2, Matrix 3, Trampa ATB and IDEA Double Delta.

1 Like

The next type of motor mount, adjustment range 60-72mm

Options of available clamps.:
IDEA RKP (20x20)
IDEA DPKP (20x20)
IDEA TKP (20x20)
Boardnamics 220, 270mm
Torque 220 CNC
Trampa 12 Fifties
Trampa ATB: (19.5×19.5)
3dservisas FatBoy Solid (19,70 x 18,10)
3dservisas FatBoy Finality Channel (20x20)
Surf-Rodz 200 RKP
Newbee Triplelinks (22x22, 6mm Chamfer)