Metr Pro Updates

Yeah now we just need someone with a VESC like boundmotor and eovan to put metr’s in their boards from the factory

1 Like

Which side should look to the sky?

5 Likes

The CIROCOMM side should look to the sky.

4 Likes

You might have noticed prices at shop.metr.at changed to SEK (Swedish krona). That’s because we moved our shop to Stockholm. We have Christmas Sale until 25th with 15% OFF on all products (discount code XMAS2021) :santa:

All orders before 29th of December will be shipped on 30th of December.
Orders after that will be shipped mid January.

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

What is the spec of the DuPont plug the metr.unity goes into? I want to make a clean adapter to JST-PH2 but I can’t seem to find the correct size DuPont plug.

The Unity/Xenith uses a 2.0mm receptacle for the BT port, so the Metr Pro Unity comes with a 2.0mm pin header. I don’t know of DuPont wires that are smaller than 2.54mm pitch, but maybe you find something.

1 Like

All I can seem to find anywhere is 2.54, why did the focbox have to use this proprietary BS? Ugh the point of DIY is to get away from this crap.

I just added support for FlexiBMS FW0.19. Let’s pray to silicon shortage gods this BMS will be available again :pray:

8 Likes

Version 4.14.15 of the Metr app is now out with VESC FW5.3 support!

10 Likes

Is there support for using a metr dongle as BT for connecting directly to VESCTool? Mainly to do FW upgrades

Yes, you can connect to Metr Pro with VESC Tool.

2 Likes

I usually start server on my phone and then connect from my laptop

1 Like

Yeah that part’s working fine, no issues there.

The issue is the FW won’t stick, but as @b264 suggested I’m going to try uploading the bootloader before the .bin

Ah, ok. Good luck then!

Didn’t work

Edit: got it to work

Anyone got two metr pros to log to one phone simultaneously? Since it’s winter things are going slow but coming together and it will be two sets of ESCs, dual remote receiver and there is no reasonable way to run CAN.

Two phones I know but :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yea dont think that will work

Why isn’t it reasonable to run can? You have to split ppm input anyway. How would you interface with 2 recievers simultaneously with a single remote?

Pair two receivers to one remote

Interesting, I can’t wait to see how that turns out.