Metr Pro Updates

Do not turn on CAN fwd in metr. You should never go into the Magic tab btw :stuck_out_tongue:
You can use any IP, maybe one is for your cellular internet, other for WiFi?

1 Like

Turned of cellular and indeed. Only got one now.

But still no connection. I did it in the past but no idea why it’s not working now

Oh my bad. Very stupid. I’m on my work PC and vpn is turned on. Turned it off and now it’s working :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I do get the following:

Yeah I know but I get lost there because it’s one looooong list of settings. Don’t get me wrong, it love that it’s possible and sometimes use it when I need to change a quick setting. But just to browse all settings and check stuff, the desktop is easier :slight_smile:

Did you change ID to 10? On your screenshot it’s ID: 0. DieBieMS usually has CAN ID 10

2 Likes

Where can I know what the ID is? Just tried ID 10 and it works! Thanks again for the help

2 Likes

While you just browsing all settings and checking stuff, you will probably find ID somewhere! But keep it to 10, this is a good default (works with metr, davega, etc…)

3 Likes

Is this a bug? Getting crazy speed and range numbers. I suspect it’s the max speed settings/erpm?

If I change my max speed to let’s say 80, board is ultra slow. See erpm.

Will send logs.

1 Like

log_2020-03-24.txt (393.3 KB)

2 Likes

I think you swapped motor and wheel pulley teeth by mistake, please correct

"motorPulleyTeeth":"43",
"wheelPulleyTeeth":"13",
"wheelDiameter":"160"
7 Likes

Damn. Rookie mistake. Thanks! The little things that get you. :man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

My ribbon cable broke the second time. Where do I get a silicon or flex version?

Just changed my riding mode and my board does the following:

Is this a know issue with metr or is it a unity issue? I can’t seem to fix it when I try to rewrite a mode. Now going to folly recalibrate the unity.

Please send logs (Settings - Show Logs) to support@metr.at (today!)

Done in PM. At 12:30 I’ve set it to the one with speed 37, succesfully. At 12:45 I changed the speed of that mode from 37 to 40 and applied it. Since then It was broken. Tried to apply multiple modes after that, nothing worked.

ps: all is fixed now with recalibration

1 Like

Did you read the motor config before writing it the first time? That looks like FOC settings gone wrong.

Also, did you know motor direction can (and probably should) be part of the mode settings?

Ah my modes just have the bare minimum as in the default settings. Maybe I should add them

1 Like

@Wisp this is key to not foccing up your FOC settings again. Also, please tell me you didn’t do your motor detection with the metr app.

Can’t remember sorry. But 15min earlier the writing worked. Only thing I did was change the speed setting before trying to write a second time.

Motor detection was done months before with the Unity app. Never done with metr

1 Like

Actually, probably fair if you ignore this comment, I had problems before, but I think they were unrelated.