Metr Pro Updates

I guess I can try again… Throttle curves? Please? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone please help as I am struggling with search. Can’t connect to my metr pro on my oneplus 6 with android 10, it will come up on the android bluetooth menu but won’t come up in the app. Any idea?

Edit: this module has worked in the past but haven’t used it in probably a year

@kalebludlow Find Metr Pro from your phones BT “previously connected devices” list and forget the Metr module. Then open Metr app and scan and connect from there.

2 Likes

@kalebludlow

When that doesn’t work please send the log file you can find in the Metr app “Settings” -> “Show logs” to support@metr.at

That worked guys, thank you. Just wondering, the battery meter on my board currently says 91% but the Metr is telling me 75% which should I believe?

Did you adjust the voltage? In the settings under battery you can change the battery series number.

Additionally change the individual cells voltages that metr takes as reference.

On “battery type” use custom

k

2 Likes

Yeah definitely set that. Might be something to do with the BMS perhaps, or the battery meter itself

Would metr Pro work with VESC FW 5.0?

Not yet, but I am working on it!

3 Likes

Confirmed it earlier after I updated to FW 5.0 and it didn’t work anymore.

how do you get fw5 ?

1 Like

PM’d, feel free to ask questions about setup. I may or may not have the answers. :rofl:

2 Likes

FW 5.0 is in a development stage (beta), so you have to know what you do because it may contain bugs.
Use really with caution wearing gear and riding with caution.

4 Likes

Fully agree. Just did my first test ride, it went well with minor buggyness to report, but then I also took it easy.

Yeah, i was happy to see it marked with #dev#, i will probably always stay on the stable branch

1 Like

Your VESC voltage readings might be off too :wink:

Yeah that could be the case, I need to buy a multimeter so I can probe the battery directly

I can’t seem to connect DieBieMS tool through TCP bridge. All I need to do is fill in the right TCP server and port in the DBMS tool, no?

You also need to enable CAN forwarding in DieBieMS tool and specify DieBieMS CAN ID. By the way Expert tab has support for DieBieMS, you can make changes to configuration directly in the metr app.

3 Likes

Also turn on CAN fwd in the metr settings? Just to be sure. It’s displaying 2 IP’s, is it the first or second one?