Metr Pro Updates

Most likely a bug in the app. Stats not updated properly. I will have a look :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, could you please also add a value that shows the consumption minus wh regenerated? The app shows so many things and having to calculate manually what my real consumption was is weird :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

This was asked before, but I am not sure what is the better way :thinking:
Don’t really want to have 2 values for consumption, because the app has so many things already :laughing:

How should consumption be calculated?

• With regen
  • Without regen

0 voters

Have it so that when I click on consumption in the log it shows with / without regen, would that be a problem, that would be awesome.

1 Like

Real-time wattage display? That’s one thing I missed and used the most from ESC monitor was just the raw wattage in real-time… should be easy since it’s just amps * voltage…

3 Likes

+1 on this, would like that option

2 Likes

I updated the Metr app on my Pixel 2xl and had to reinstall on WearOS to get it working again on my watch. My notification is still not showing but I’ll have to re-read the thread about that… just wanted to let you know.

As for consumption, I know Metr has a Wh regen window so I’s actually prefer consumption should be “real” or “actual” i.e. with regen factored in or total Wh expended.

1 Like

Pretty cool right?

Amazing. Not once do I see one motor pulling 1 amp while at the same time other motors pulling 20 amps.

@rpasichnyk Just to get it right: Those are the real values of all four, not only one of them 4 times?

:man_shrugging: Scroll through the record and see for yourself.

2 Likes

:smiley: :man_facepalming: Youre right, didnt see that the values are also splitted in the onMouseOver Thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rpasichnyk
I have one more feature request.
I love that Metr also shows Diebiems data, but it is missing battery temps. It only shows the BMS temp.

Screenshot from diebiems tool

Screenshot from Metr app

If you could add that it would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Yes, you will get this soon :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2020-03-19 at 21.33.33

9 Likes

@rpasichnyk after uploading one of the logs I noticed that’s the avg consumption value when toggled between metric/ imperial fails to change. It looks like that element isn’t getting updated during the state change between the two units. All the other elements seem to update just fine. Probably just needs a listener on that element?

Images below:

1 Like

same. Refreshing the page switches it.

1 Like

Ahhh nice to know thanks.

Funny I had a similar issue when I was debugging an Angular app just yesterday lol.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is now fixed!

2 Likes

dude, you are the best! :pray:

1 Like

To be consistent with how battery current is displayed, watts cell will show 2 values if you have dual setup. I think it’s better than showing a single value, right?

5 Likes

I think everybody will have their own peference. I like the dual personally.
But I have been thinking that you could add a 3-dot menu to the cells and make them configurable.

Another option would be when not in layout edit mode, a quick doubble tap could switch between the cell display mode. That should be quite simple soulution.

2 Likes