Metr Pro Updates

Weird. I’ll keep an eye on it but it surprised me that it never happened with 4.1.24 since it came out. Last crash i had was on January 20th with version 4.1.6.

Phone has 8gb ram so memory shortage shouldn’t be a problem. Will let you know if it happens again.

I assume you will look at the rest of the things i wrote earlier? :slight_smile:

1. Yes, next I will have a look at readOnly thing, it needs to be fixed.
  2. I liked your idea with custom notification UI and checked Android documentation. I didn’t know it was possible and will definitely add some telemetry stuff to current notification that just says “metr is running”.
  3. Probably will remove metr icon from the app, I’ve read somewhere that putting icon of the app inside the app is lame :laughing:
3 Likes

That would be awesome to have the telemetry similar to what i posted. I really open the app way to often and with gloves and fingerprint/pin authentication its such a pain :sweat_smile:

i mean it doesn’t bother me but it just looked kinda wrong.

Also the choppy realtime data i mentioned got fixed by increasing the baudrate to 115200 like you said. Butter smooth. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@xsynatic :partying_face:

16 Likes

Damn that was quick! Is it customizable? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No :stuck_out_tongue: What are you missing?

4 Likes

Things i care about are :

Speed
Volts
Temp Vesc
Battery and Motor Amps
And Trip.

Although trip isn’t as important because i always run strava alongside it. The other ones are the most important for me.

That probably gonna be a point of different interests.

I watch my hardware data very carefully, thats why those are important

5 Likes

Speed and amps are not very useful in my opinion, because they drop fast. I don’t want people looking at their phone while riding! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

i get that! I find it more dangerous to look down at the davega instead of the phone thats on head height :sweat_smile:

Speed is just to glance over it. I always look at amps when i’m offroading, riding uphill or stuck somewhere and start from a standstill.

Maybe to fight the conflict do it like Spotify and many other apps that expand.

Small screen some for infos and expand it by pulling down if you need more infos. That way it is still a hassle to look at certain stats but not as extreme as it is now.

1 Like

Yes, I think expanding notification is a way to go! :+1:

10 Likes

This looks awesome. Can’t wait for the update :slight_smile:

4 Likes

22 Likes

Yes! Perfect :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

For iOS also?

Looks awesome

3 Likes

No, currently only for Android