Metr Pro Updates

@rpasichnyk noticed something odd today where the total miles in the real time page was twice as big as it should have been. But speed, wh per mile and daily mileage counter were still correct. If it happens again tomorrow I will try get a screen shot and a matching log file.

1 Like

So it’s after midnight now(4 in the morning) and a new day has started. Why does the daily stat still show my yesterday’s logs?

2 Likes

I guess it has to do with time zone. I will make sure the app uses your current time zone (probably it uses GMT now)

3 Likes

Got mine installed last night. It was working great up until I updated fw. Now it connects but it doesn’t display any info on metr app
Xmatic and unity app work good
Ideas?

I have an idea, because of PPM recording, but that needs verification. Can you Settings -> Show logs -> support@metr.at?

1 Like

Ill try that once I get home from work! Keep you posted. Thank you

PPM calibration incoming :nerd_face:

22 Likes

Love how quickly you hit us with the updates. Keep up the amazing work my friend!

7 Likes

i also get this often and i am in GMT time zone so duno whats going on there.

also feature request - i wish there was a way to join records together, sometimes if i go for multiple rides in one day i wish i could join all the records together rather than having loads of them filling up that tab. also annoys me that recent rides are all the way a the bottom of the huge long list of rides.

3 Likes

You can sort the records by date, duration etc. and with the little arrow change if oldest or newest are shown on top.

Sort_Records

2 Likes

So I can confirm that even past the GMT midnight, it hasn’t reset the counter to zero.

It’s 12:31am local and 4:35am GMT. So it’s been more than 24 hours and it is still showing past logs.

Hi, I get this weird minus temperature readings on my FocboxUnity. The same module gives correct readings with ESCapes.

Here is the complete log.

Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible that the hall sensor connector including the temp sensor wire is a bit loose?

2 Likes

Now it’s been almost 2 days and it hasn’t reset the daily stats. I ride about 7-9km daily.

We are looking into it. Meanwhile you can use “Reset” button :wink:

2 Likes

Sure. I was just giving another data points to find the root of the behavior.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a deadzone setting with calibration? I need it with the hoyt puck because default 15% deadzone is too much.

In the meanwhile you can easily change that on the expert menu

It’s the ESC temperature which shows -273°. The motors don’t have temperature sensors and stay at 0°. I`ll check if something is loose, but the positive reading seems to be quite accurate.

@mishrasubhransu I think I fixed Today Stats Reset in v3.8.13, please update. Let’s wait for the midnight :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes