Metr Pro Updates

If it’s the regular one, other vescs with a UART port is all you need

Average speed, 191mph. What the f board do you have?!?!?!

So the other version is basically a universal version? Also can I use the metr app with the fsesc module?

1 Like

Idk what that is lol

You don’t know what what is?

Fsesc

Nope. You need a Metr module to use the Metr app.

1 Like

Flipsky version of vesc

Oh that’s why, don’t use flipsky anything. It’s all garbage

3 Likes

It’s a bug I can’t seem to get rid of. Hopefully, there will be a fix soon. Only a few chosen ones get plagued w this.

1 Like

I have only had an issue with my 6.6 frying, I’m pretty confident it was because my board was not completely waterproof. Other then that, my flipskys have been working flawlessly

3 Likes

Flipsky is trash, avoid

1 Like

Watch your mouth son…

Rock solid here…

5 Likes

I mean I’ve seen how you guys ride :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Hey,

i’ve sent you a mail with a log. My app keeps crashing mid ride resulting in deleted records.
Just happened again. 20km Ride completely gone.

My understanding was that Flipsky had improved in the last few months. They now offer a much larger product range than in the past and they seem to be more reliable. Change my mind!

2 Likes

I tried the “new” dual 6.6 mini. One side failed. I paid to send it back to China about a month ago, radio silence… their customer service is garbage. Ive heard of a few of the “plus” failures also. I have 5 flipsky escs and won’t buy another

2 Likes

Do you think app crashes after specific interval? Like 15 minutes? What phone do you use?

I wasn’t able to replicate the problem. It happened seemingly at random times. I think when i unlocked my phone and pressed the permanent Notification to view the app/realtime data was when it crashed. Not sure if it was that on every occasion.

I (currently) a Oneplus one on Android 9.

No. I would guess the app crashed in the background. But you can only see it later when you open it (like you did from permanent notification).

Try the following:

1. Turn your board on. You don’t have to ride, can keep it on bench
  2. Start a record (make sure automatic records is off if on the bench). Maybe start strava too. Lock the phone
  3. Check after 20 minutes if you got a crash
2 Likes