Meepo Parts for Sale!

Subject: [US] Meepo V3 Parts-New/Like New.

Meepo V3 Parts
Description: Brand New ESC, Brand New Motors, and an almost new standard battery (11 miles range). ESC and Enclosure Already SOLD.

Rear Truck : $35, Deck: $55, Front wheels: $35/pair, Rear motors & Sleeve: $110 for the pair, Battery: $100, ESC: $50 Battery Enclosure: $10. NEGOTIABLE. Buyer is responsible for shipping and fees.

2 Likes

bro can you stop making sales threads? Just make a single thread and update it.

11 Likes

It would be different if the stuff sold, but it hasnā€™t lol

9 Likes

Please tell me this isnā€™t the same dead unity

9 Likes

Itā€™s another dead unity he found under his bed /s

7 Likes

You can buy a brand new Meepo V3 for $399.99 - complete and not missing any parts direct from the manufacturer with a full warranty.

And whereā€™s the picture of the Unity that is included in this sale? Is this also the Unity that is throwing DRM faults?

These sales threads of yours are kind of turning into a meme at this pointā€¦

Edit: I just realized @landonkun said the same thing on another thread. So that makes it officially a meme:

Lastly - why is this ā€˜incompleteā€™ Meepo being sold for more than your ā€˜completeā€™ Meepo? Are these two different boards?

10 Likes

Yes it is ā€œthatā€ unity. I have it priced to sell. $400 shipped. Including a $110 unity. And $60 shipping.

1 Like

Yes, two different boards. This one comes with my Unity in the package. Also, this price includes shipping. I need the cash so Iā€™m having to sell. If you have any other strategies to sell these things, please advise.

facebook?

1 Like

I disagree. Itā€™s not a particularly good deal

8 Likes

You are all over the place. You just wrote back to back comments conflicting each other. So the $60 shipping from the above comment is now gone and included in the $400 price? And were you planning on disclosing that the Unity was throwing DRM faults, or including a picture per sales thread rules?

Not sure anyone here is going to be buying these ā€¦ As you likely have learned by now but GLWTS.

I think @shuttershock may have the best advice here

6 Likes

Lol no one here is going to buy it after all this anyway

I stress my point I had before, who wants to buy a broken unity anyway

9 Likes

ā€¦so its the same price as a new one, but used, missing the front truck, and comes with a broken unity? In my opinion, youā€™re better off parting this out, but if you want it to sell fast stop talking about the unity and drop the price down some more.
Edit: hit up some specifically meepo riders, they probably would be more interested, spare parts and all.

9 Likes

Shipping is included in the price.

PRICE DROPPED TO $375 SHIPPED!

in the span of 1hr, price has dropped 25usd already. i will come back tomorrow night and see free stuff?
still donā€™t want that unity tho unless u pay me to take it

10 Likes

I offered 60 but he has a better plan to scam

1 Like

Priced to sell usually means youā€™re taking a loss. Tou need to take the L if you actually wanna get rid of any of this stuff dood. Yoire gona either lose some money and get some quick cash or get no money and keep your stuff. Nobody is jumping to buy very slightly discounted stuff. Esp if that stuff is damaged or whatever, the price needs to reflect that. It needs to leave room to cover the cost of repair and then still have room for it to have been a good deal then someone will feel good about buying this (crap). Facebook probably is the best place for this shit tho man, some people there are friggin dumb. I should kno, Iā€™m one of em.

2 Likes

Maybe try taking a loss :joy: oh just saw someone beat me to the punchā€¦ I hope it was Hawaiian and I hope it was delicious.

7 Likes

We are the meme police, and we are coming for you. :policeman:

5 Likes