INTERVENTION!!! thread.

4 Likes

My bad then, didn’t notice that at all. :smiley:

Its ok, it went waaaaaaayyy over my head as well

3 Likes

If only we still had @professor_shartsis to test @aviatorEbeggar

3 Likes

It’s ok. Andrew got it, he was my target audience.

1 Like

Why don’t you donate the parts you have for sale yourself?

3 Likes

Those parts are already sold, plus they weren’t compatible with the rest of the parts we have.

You can still donate the money to the club and buy compatible parts.

5 Likes

Absolutely. If it comes to that, I will do it for sure.

train-crash

2 Likes

Back on topic

@Evwan time to sack up and outrun those rental scooters. Skateboards are made to go fast.

3 Likes

they started testing out those lime rental scooters here, and people got mad and started throwing them into the river. hopefully they don’t proceed with them

Why didn’t I think of asking this? :+1:

Maybe it’s a super high-end imaginary esk8 club?

2 Likes

I bet it’s a drug trafficing ring. they get boards and start transporting large amounts of cocaine in those alterbags

3 Likes

Or super exclusive. Membership of 1.

2 Likes

Is that where the $100 you tried to charge me for shipping for the deck and trucks was going? The club?:rofl:

1 Like

Is that a threat?

Why the hate? I feel like it’d be a good way to get infrastructure investment (bike or PEV paths, instructions to cops to do their job for once and protect vulnerable road users, mass visibility of non-car transport etc) and also to introduce people to PEVs and maybe get some new riders out of it

I’ve only been to one city that heavily uses them and there’s some problems (riders are occasionally extra shitty or dangerous, and they can be frustrating to use) but it works out wel on balance. maybe I’m missing something obvious

Poast has all the std’s and just doesn’t want you to fall down the same puss filled path

6 Likes

Ohhh ok i thought his parents were ET and R.O.B. xD

1 Like