INTERVENTION!!! thread.

Tag someone and give a reason.

I’l start

@AviatorEsk8er

Reason: we know what you are doing, so please stop it’s getting very annoying, we are not here to give you free stuff, if you want to be a part of this community please contribute something other then overpriced used parts.

Signed…all of everyone

52 Likes

Holy shit. If Artem is posting this, I’d say it’s probably over the top.

He’s always too nice.

18 Likes

I’ll go next.

@BillGordon stop sending me nudes. It’s getting incessant. Even my kids are starting to get fed up with the constant new message alerts.

45 Likes

@Halbj613 you still ask some silly questions sometimes but we are all proud of you for how much you’ve learned in the years you’ve been here

35 Likes

gonna admit that it means a lot to hear that
learning new things is a skill and one that at first i was def not very good at
its easy to think that your good at things and you know what your talking about but it takes a lot of talent to realise how little you know and realise that others are the source of your knowledge

28 Likes

Same for me, only that i keep eating more and more chips.

Almost a bag every day…

7 Likes

@City-Blade-101 missing you bro!

7 Likes

Can’t like this one enough

1 Like

than

2 Likes

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Stop being thicc.

7 Likes

Trying to take advantage of the community in every possible way.

10 Likes

Well the community is the biggest esk8 resource, of course I am.

Edit: Nothing wrong with that IMO.

1 Like

This is a collective effort by many long time members here, I am by far not the only person in this community that feels you are taking it too far…we are here to help one another not to be taken advantage of.

18 Likes

You come off as #1 instead of #2.

18 Likes

I believe what Bill is trying to say is that you are taking so much from the community, yet giving nothing in return nor learning.

You’ve asked the same questions multiple times and have contacted multiple people and companies outside of what is normal or thought of to be socially ok.

You’d be taken into the community with open arms if you looked around, searched up, and researched like most of us have done. Then you could build a board and listen to feedback from some of the “professionals” and learn from that to improve, instead of asking the same question and expecting people to be always available at will.

15 Likes

Ah, I see. I’ll try to fix that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

8 Likes

I don’t understand this part. But thanks for elaborating.

Trying to get free stuff from everyone you talk to is not

9 Likes

Who did I try to get free stuff from?

If you’re taking about my esk8 club, that’s a different story.