INTERVENTION!!! thread.

-___________-

Wat do you think they are talking about

Edit: no further comments from me…

2 Likes

No idea. Perhaps my esk8 club? Sponsorships are sponsorships.

Got it. Was definitely not my intent to take advantage of y’all.

2 Likes

@PedroMcJimenez you really need to quit asking people to huff your wings

@ShutterShock we’ve all been worried about your lack of washing vegetables before eating them. Please know this comes from a place of love

6 Likes

You mean I can’t eat these like this?

How else am I supposed to keep my teeth white

5 Likes

You are the whole club. 🤦🏻

7 Likes

huh? what?

1 Like

This thread reminds me of one of the greatest shows ever

3 Likes

Hot take: Keeping up this new facade is why Potter abandoned .builders.

7 Likes

We have told you in quite a lot of detail, especially in the private lounge and PMs, that you absolutely need to create a club with people and activities first and not based around free stuff with the hope it attracts people. You had some positive engagement and looked like you wanted to learn (as you have above in this thread), but you also disregarded that completely and have continued to message any vendor under the sun claiming to represent a club that is - as far as anyone here can tell - still just you.

You have shown no effort to actually get people together, or as you and I discussed to make a clear set of aims about whether the club is to create new riders vs attract existing riders. The unpleasant PM interactions others have claimed, abrasive public comments, and consistently bad pricing of sales items have made it a bit harder to trust your reliability in general, but the insistence on free stuff and bad approach to the club have made it specifically very hard to trust anything to do with the club. We’ve given a lot of good faith input and benefit of the doubt, and even if your intentions are good at a certain point it’s the outcome that matters. Put your money where your mouth is and make a club first, that’s the crux of the intervention.

Edit: as a PS message, I do legit hope your club succeeds, just please take the input while it’s still (mostly) coming from a good place

17 Likes

No i think the intervention is warranted, just wanted to plug this cuz it’s fuckin hilarious

1 Like

@longhairedboy Please stop trying to change your look to be like Baby Spice for @SeanHacker 's approval/pleasure.
We all love you and appreciate the Uber-discount Matt Damon your are :heart:

22 Likes

@PedroMcJimenez please stop trying to keep Damon from pursuing a career in a Spice Girls impersonation band. It’s his dream, and we all need to be supportive.

16 Likes

I do what i want. I’m a bad, bad bitch.

25 Likes

@b264 thanks for bringing me here

I can see clearly now :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Y’all better not tag me in here for my stupid stuff I say or ask, I already know.

5 Likes

@Paul77 What if we tag you in here but don’t tell you why or for what reason?

5 Likes

That’s like playing just the tip, not cool!

1 Like

Damn, he pissed everyone off. Not just me. That’s real talent.

9 Likes

I’m rock hard in anticipation waiting for the same. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes