INTERVENTION!!! thread.

Which one? There are multiples

@longhairedboy stop having the same name as my son. It’s getting creepy

1 Like

@longhairedboy I think green instead of yellow is way cooler for your next boards. (Please don’t be angry with me)

1 Like

@Flasher Stop naming your kids strong, powerful names like Damon. There can be only one.

That’s it! I’m angry with you.

8 Likes

@Tamatoa MOVE TO A REASONABLE PART OF THE PLANET

16 Likes

@longhairedboy i stand with the alien. Yellow is a bad color. Stop.

4 Likes

SUCK IT YOU’RE NOT MY REAL DADS

23 Likes

JUST WRAP IT IN POLICE TAPE AND SAVE SOME TIME AND MONEY XD

3 Likes

Yes and his name is Damon Salvatore

You know we have to fight with fancy swords right? And then there’s lightning and stuff.

2 Likes

The damon fight sounds a lot more epic than the nick fight. Just throw an e in there, and be a Daemon.
Also, i have a claymore somewhere around here if anyone is unprepared…

2 Likes

I’m not some process you can kill -9, @Kai

5 Likes

Halo 2, 1v1, loser shaves their head, winner becomes a twice-as-longhaired boy.

4 Likes

i’m a playstation kind of guy.

2 Likes

Marvel vs capcom 2 than. XD

1 Like

@longhairedboy stop wasting your time with the inferior game catalog. Come to the game pass.

3 Likes

I second this. We just got lemnis gate.

1 Like

i have like 130 games in my library i haven’t even played yet because 2-3 free games every month and often they’re AAA bundles. Nevermind the insane sales.

I’m way too invested at this point. I’ve never owned an xbox. Went straight from PC “master race” to exclusively PS4, after owning a PS3 while PC gaming. And now I don’t even have time to game except for playing Minecraft Dungeons two player with simon.

4 Likes

I got xbox one, my girl has ps4. Its been collecting dust since i moved in.

1 Like

On the real though, switch looks like the dopest shit, and has the most local multiplayer games, and i really wanna get one.

2 Likes