MBS matrix 2 chain drive / single sprocket

Nice looking stuff, I havnt delved all the way into it yet… there’s 3 projects on benches haha… appreciate the super fast shipping tho and double bonus points for rainbow packaging!

thanks for the help with the Nefarious plans!

VN

5 Likes

Hi Jesse

You are welcomed:) Enjoy parts and in case of support needed, just contact me. Nice day :skateboard::metal:

All i need are the @MBS :eyes: hubs…

5 Likes

Nice setup. What kind of motor mounts You have? It is matrix 2 lacroix?

And here 43t in action :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Wow. Realy nice. :metal::skateboard: Enjoy it bro:)

1 Like

It is on way to :australia:

4 Likes

So excited for this! For anyone thinking of going chains and sprockets then Facko has been excellent to deal with. Communication is frequent with updates and pictures. Timeline for custom sprockets exceptional too!

Thanks very much @Facko

7 Likes

You are welcome!!! Any support needed just let me know bro :metal::skateboard:

1 Like

This nice frog face:) is on way to Columbia U.S. :metal::skateboard:

4 Likes

Super sweet, this is gunna sound mint!

7 Likes

Still some parts on stock, just contact me😉

Im giving heavy consideration to making the flux 4WD with these chains, im loving them man.

I will need at least another 1 sprocket as a spare wheel, i dont like not running without a spare :wink:

If i go 4wd ill need quite a lot more stuff!

2 Likes

Hi Jesse

Contact me anytime! Double-check Your needs and I will collect all. In case that something will be not in stock, it should be in next 2 weeks ready. Nice day bro:)

I’m interested in a kit for my MBS II trucks. Can you send me a direct message? I can’t seem to get it to work on here.

2 Likes

Hi guys. Season starting. Iam still ready support You with chain sprockets :metal::skateboard:

6 Likes

Bum;)