MBS matrix 2 chain drive / single sprocket

You are a joker:) thank You

Open for price proposal…

2 Likes

New stuff in house. This thread is still actual. Contact me anytime

6 Likes

what gearing do you have 5:1 ? Do they fit on trampa superstar or phatlads ?

Biggest ratio I can offer is 41t/9t = 4,56 and Yes, it fits also to Trampa superstar.

1 Like

What sort of milage do you get out of the chains?

Will you have matrix III compatible in the future?

1 Like

Just now have approximately 700km on it. Just thinking to prevence change it for new chain. It is now enought extended.

Matrix 3 I have designed already. Problem is that Iam not owner of cnc and price I have from my actual supplier is not competitive. But You can still buy motormouth from different person and buy from me just sprockets and chain loops.

I like the 41/9 chain drive :grin:

6 Likes

Thanx bro:) Enjoy it!

2 Likes

What you charging for a set of spockets chains and pulleys?

50€ pair of sprockets ( custom design possible, on stock 35t,37t,39t,41t)
20€ pair of pinions 9t hardened tooths
13€ pair of chain loops

2 Likes

Have you had any issues with the pinions becoming mis aligned and chains jumping off?

1 Like

Never. Have nothing to say about it :slight_smile:

Good to know, you say 700km on the chain (that = 14-20 belts for me probably…) how are the spockets at that point? Whats the wear like and expected (guesstimate) life of the pulleys?

Have you had any broken chains/dropped links?

1 Like

Till now nothing broke. The ratio was calculated to have equal wear for all parts ( chain, pinion, sprocket) . Check my channel. I have plan everything removed and make a comparison with new parts. Just do not have time on it now. Probably I will compare it after 1000km or after chain will break. Will see:) But sprocket survives a lot, just chain should be replaced.

2 Likes

Just curious. Is that heavy offroading?

@tipsy nope… I just seem to snap the fucking things, Im not happy unless Ive snapped 2 belts before breakfast typically… looking at chains or GD just to try irritation from a different angle

That’s crazy :hushed:
Belts I replaced a few days ago had exactly 700km and they didn’t even break, just got crunchy.

2 Likes

i have ABUSED chain drives i used them solely for years. ran mainly 8:40 06b chain of the shelf bits
in saltly wet riding a set of chains will last ~500miles
motor sprockets ~1000miles
hardened motor sprocket ~2-3k miles
in dry weather and lubed chains they last way longer
i’ve found i go through motor/ wheel bearings before the wheel sprocket even shows wear

3 Likes

Custom work for friend from Germany.

43t sprocket for 9inch tires

7 Likes