MBNEF 43: Mostly But Not Entirely Flat deck

How long are those motors?

Yuuuuuup shipping tomorrow! :wink:

Looking awesome! :star_struck:

1 Like

Now where do I throw my money at?

2 Likes

I’m having a small first batch made (15 pcs). ETA is ~2 weeks. I’ll start a new thread with all the purchasing details.

Just a few quick notes:

• price will be around 120 EUR + 21% VAT for EU folks
  • shipping cost to Australia (UPS) is 83 EUR; it will likely be similar for USA
  • shipping cost to EU should be much less and will vary by country; I’ll provide more details soon
  • we’re talking with @glyphiks about re-distribution in Australia; if that works out, he’ll likely also make custom enclosures
  • I’m going to stock some BigBen’s RE 44 enclosures, which fit the deck quite nicely if used with 3D printed filler parts that I designed; you can look up the details in this thread (link)
9 Likes

This is truly exciting.

4 Likes

It’s these from Reachertech. They are 6385 (86mm length).

Anything earth shattering compared to flipsky/maytech/whatever motors?

I think they’re german…

4 Likes

No they are Chinese. It’s pretty rate that German companies sell their stuff via Alibaba. :laughing: They do make good motors though. At least the folks from the local esk8 community marvel at them.

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, that’s of course your fault because you didn’t add a smiley face. You should know that’s mandatory these days for people to get jokes.

Edit: :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

How about the quality of this motor?

@Esk8_Spirit can tell you more about them

ok thanks

Okay, can we please not clutter this thread by a discussion about motors. It’s meant to be about the deck.

8 Likes

tenor - 2021-02-15T173238.430

11 Likes

Loving this deck and those trucks look so nice on the board :star_struck:
Let us know how those mounts hold up I love those clamps :sunglasses: but maybe in aluminum
And are those 3d surfrodz RKPs?

9 Likes

Idk man that wire routing hits different

Looks so clean coming through the enclosure at perfect angles

2 Likes

That’s looking good indeed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ondra’s attempt to fit 12S6P. Not a lot of space left for mounting the enclosure. This will be a challenge. Looking forward to updates in high anticipation.