Making a spare parts board for charity.

I am making a spare parts board to give to someone in the community who loves them but doesn’t have the means to get one. I think all I am short it trucks motor mounts and maybe a battery enclosure. Let me know if you have anything laying around to get rid of for cheap or donate to the cause.

5 Likes

What deck?

Just some old sector nine I have laying around…

Depending on your buddies weight it may be pretty flexy, I’d go 2 part ESC/battery enclosure in which case the Meepo is $30 and comes with everything sans motors and battery?

Lolol, this is awesome!

I had a charity idea as well.

I was thinking about finishing my cheap build and then selling it, whatever profit I make will go to a charity.

I’ll look at what I have and see if I have anything I can give to ya.

1 Like

I might have extra enclosure. What’s the battery measurements?

2 Likes

Yeah I have an old meepo 1.5 esc and enclosure I’m gonna throw on it

1 Like

I’m building it so if you got one I will make it fit :joy::joy:

1 Like

you should get this and save yourself the work

1 Like

Similar idea that was happening earlier this year, but the funds of the final sale would go to this forum for upkeep costs:

I sure hope no one donated parts to it to never see them again :grimacing:

2 Likes

How big of a battery are you shooting for

Got some stiff 83mm wheels. Think stupid stiff like 86A, only good for nice roads. Just pay shipping from uk

It would still be work… I’m pretty sure it has to be 10s

1 Like

It’s a charity board… I have a bunch of extra cells laying around. I was thinking a 10s2p with 18650

That’s a big battery

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: so I should just send you some money then?

10s2p ha my bad

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have an enclosure that will work for that I just got to get my daughter to bed and then I’ll go out to my garage

1 Like

right I forgot about 10S, you can get a bunch of these cheap scooter packs to make that 10S10P

here 10S10P $80

Like I said spare parts board haha I’m still trying to finish my next build too :joy::joy: I’ve definitely got 20 18650s hanging out here.

1 Like