Making a spare parts board for charity.

Potter? Where is he?

1 Like

Cool man that would be sick that’s honestly all I really need now I found a truck in my closet :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you get more stuff coming from the uk i’m happy to pay shipping locally to someone sending everything. Internationally however it’s a bit much

1 Like

Cool thanks man… it’s not too big of a deal. You can find an enclosure from China for 30 bucks… I just figured I would see if anyone had one lying around first.

Cool on you dudelini, wasn’t @mmaner building something similar?

I donated a pair of new motors, if that’s not happening due to other commitments I’d be happy to pay for the rerouting of said motors.

4 Likes

Thanks man! I grew up rough and although I’m not well off by any means. I am in a position where I can throw a few things together and help someone that can’t. My Grandpa always told me, “ If you are able, you should most definitely be willing.” Fortunately I have a drivetrain for this particular fella. So if you do happen to come across your motors maybe see if anyone wants to swap em for an enclosure. Like I said before it’s no biggie. I was just seeing if anyone had one… it’s crazy what you can get if you just ask sometimes.

1 Like

It also doesn’t take too much to throw a 10s2p together.

1 Like

that is true.

1 Like

Is there anything you still need? We’ve got tons of trucks and enclosures we can donate.

fuckoff

11 Likes

Just trying to offer help if needed. I have trucks and enclosures to donate if needed. Can check to see if we have anything else as well.

why don’t you start helping the community,
by not ripping us off,
by not making unsafe batteries,
by not lying to us,
by not reselling crap at usury pricing,

and stop stealing our many moneys!
and

fuckoff

7 Likes

I spend most of my days messaging and DM’ing people on instagram, youtube, etc trying to help answer as many questions as I can. I haven’t really been very active on the forums, that is true. Trying to get that going now. More active on instagram and youtube comments.

I apologize if you don’t agree with our pricing. We have reinvested everything to build a better company and to build our support staff which was severely lacking as we grew quickly. Finally have dedicated support staff to help anyone with questions, but it’s not cheap unfortunately.

I’m really not here to argue or anything. Just trying to offer any parts I can.

That being said?? still could use an enclosure for this build ha

Absolutely! Any particular size you are going for?

I got some spare kydex sheets if you want to diy yourself an enclosure. I have an eboosted jet spud single stack enclosure if that works for you. I also have a couple halo board decks that can easily fit a 10s2p single stack configuration. If all else fails, I can also try to 3D print an enclosure for you and slap some fiberglass for durability.

6 Likes

@kook want a sticker? :wink::crazy_face:

Just pay shipping

7 Likes

thanks… but my garbage can is completely full

9 Likes

Was thinking 10s2p 18650

I have a printer I just need to give it some tlc ha honestly never heard of kydex I will have to look into that and the spud enclosure