🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

It’s the same like Flipsky right?

1 Like

Interested in this possibility too. But with the HI100, something like 140KV for 16S would be great. I believe that matches pretty closely with 190KV on 12S with regards to speed/RPM

1 Like

Almost the same😏

1 Like

wow…i want this, but maybe a waste on a 10s board coming from 6374?

guys is there anybody riding these at 4wd?

1 Like

This guy :point_down:

3 Likes

Thanksgiving Special: Buy DV6 now, you will get a free Bluetooth module.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok. I still have some. May I still send back

Was hoping people would buy

@YUTW123 are the cans on that motor battle hardened? What’s its voltage rating?

4 Likes

60v Within 12s

@YUTW123 I tried to purchase the Go-FOC DV6 among some other things from your website, but when I got to the checkout I was unable to apply any coupon code for the black friday-sale although there is several hours left of the sale at this point :thinking:

1 Like

No worry ,I make you a discount code.

1 Like

Thanks! I have put in my order now, can’t wait for it to arrive :smile:

Hi, I received the vesc today thanks.
On the other hand, very disappointed not to find 4 small screws to fix it, I don’t know but it seems logical, doesn’t it? The kind of detail that usually means that I no longer buy anything from this brand.

New iPhone without charger
New Galaxy without charger and without earphones

Just saying

Why did you bought MakerX instead of a Stormcore or Trampa VESC? Maybe because of a competitive price?

5 Likes

You might run out of brands to buy from very soon.

19 Likes

Lol, every maker x product I have bought has come with every cable and connector to suit, something that I haven’t experienced with ANY other esc purchase.

Bolts are widely available, and not exactly necessary to the functionality of the device. I suggest you loosen up a little dude :rofl:

23 Likes

my samsung have a charger and watch.
Iphone i don’t buy.
Simple logic you buy a tv y ou have a remote with them…

you buy a truck for your board, you have the screw is logic nothing else to say!

yes but the next time i buy trampa or stormcore.