🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

New iPhone without charger
New Galaxy without charger and without earphones

Just saying

Why did you bought MakerX instead of a Stormcore or Trampa VESC? Maybe because of a competitive price?

5 Likes

You might run out of brands to buy from very soon.

19 Likes

Lol, every maker x product I have bought has come with every cable and connector to suit, something that I haven’t experienced with ANY other esc purchase.

Bolts are widely available, and not exactly necessary to the functionality of the device. I suggest you loosen up a little dude :rofl:

23 Likes

my samsung have a charger and watch.
Iphone i don’t buy.
Simple logic you buy a tv y ou have a remote with them…

you buy a truck for your board, you have the screw is logic nothing else to say!

yes but the next time i buy trampa or stormcore.

Trampa or stormcore don’t come with screws OR cables and connectors :rofl:

12 Likes

well is on trash i stop with this shit

You’re probably better off just buying a land snail dude. That thing is the complete package.

18 Likes

You’re not buying a tv, you’re buying a very versatile esc that can be mounted into a bicicle, a kart, an esk8 or whatever so if they provide mounting screws what length do they have to be? What head? Shape of the head? Your argument doesn’t really make sense… And screws are like 1 dollar, and you buy whichever you need.

8 Likes

trampa or stormcore also doesn’t come with any screws to fix them, bettery not buy them. Actually i don’t know any brand that does that either. time to ditch all the escs

not all tv are the same, another example would be: not all tv comes with a screen. ur expecatation with the real world is slightly off

here is a tv that doesn’t have a remote

here is a tv that has a remote but no screen

7 Likes

What the hell :rofl:

Loosen up hahah I’m not going to repeat what aussie daddy and @frame said but they are correct

5 Likes

no need more screw now this shit is on trash and go to discharge!

tenor (1)

4 Likes

Lol is this for real right now? :laughing:

5 Likes

Shit, send that ESC “trash” this way, I’ll take care of it for you.

3 Likes

More seriously, is there a single "v"esc out there that comes with fixation screws ? Never seen one

4 Likes

No, because you would have to incorporate their screw and hole size into your heatsink or esc mount where as leaving a a slot for an m3-m5 screw keeps everyone happy. Im pretty confident @Tex_Rider doesn’t really understand what goes on here.

3 Likes

Do mobile phones come with a dash stand for your car? No?
Same reason, too many different variants to cater for and some people don’t even need them

5 Likes

What the actual hell are you even saying

7 Likes