🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

When where and how much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Now that’s a motor.

2 Likes

Available now👻

8 Likes

Very nice,but damn they are heavy. Will these also be available in lower KV? Like 170kv?
Thanks for the dv6 btw, mine was shipped in about 10 days, i live in Belgium and didnt have to pay any taxes.
The DV6 is best value for money at the moment, il really like it.
Will test il with my 12s10p at 200 battery amps and report later on.
My 12s10p battery should be ready in a week or 2.

3 Likes

What voltage are your motors rated to?

3 Likes

It’s the same like Flipsky right?

1 Like

Interested in this possibility too. But with the HI100, something like 140KV for 16S would be great. I believe that matches pretty closely with 190KV on 12S with regards to speed/RPM

1 Like

Almost the same😏

1 Like

wow…i want this, but maybe a waste on a 10s board coming from 6374?

guys is there anybody riding these at 4wd?

1 Like

This guy :point_down:

3 Likes

Thanksgiving Special: Buy DV6 now, you will get a free Bluetooth module.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok. I still have some. May I still send back

Was hoping people would buy

@YUTW123 are the cans on that motor battle hardened? What’s its voltage rating?

4 Likes

60v Within 12s

@YUTW123 I tried to purchase the Go-FOC DV6 among some other things from your website, but when I got to the checkout I was unable to apply any coupon code for the black friday-sale although there is several hours left of the sale at this point :thinking:

1 Like

No worry ,I make you a discount code.

1 Like

Thanks! I have put in my order now, can’t wait for it to arrive :smile:

Hi, I received the vesc today thanks.
On the other hand, very disappointed not to find 4 small screws to fix it, I don’t know but it seems logical, doesn’t it? The kind of detail that usually means that I no longer buy anything from this brand.