MAD Fury. MAD hubs Direct Drive conversion

No I don’t think they will give me one for testing. I should pay for it and honestly I have 3 DDs at home made by me. I am covered for the moment :grin:
Now I just want to finish my builds. Anyhow someone else can contact them and organise the thing for everyone. The factory behind is not a secret.

2 Likes

whats the factory/website/email/contact? :slight_smile:

1 Like

pm sent :wink:

1 Like

Would be a blessing if someone at the factory would speak english… I don’t care much about the price as long as I know what I get and when.

They do speak english better than elofty team does. They have way more experience, which is not always is a plus, but they should be able to provide what you want. Reach out @murdomeek I gave him the contact.

4 Likes

Plop :blush:

2 Likes

I am also almost ready

1 Like

Thx again Alessio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

Perfect, even better as expected (coming from an MT9055 build, 2 yrs ago).
Just a short test, but I should be able to say more after the WE.
(Also, can’t wait to ride them with FOC and 12s!!!..)

:v: :sun_with_face: Good Ride & Good WE !

2 Likes

Nice footage :grin: Yes I definitely advice them in FOC adn 12s. Dead silent and way more power.

1 Like

From 34" to 59", now I feel good again :smile:

Plus, with the Hammock base plates, I will be able to remove some riser (like 1 or 2cm less !)

I still have to try it 12s and foc but, bldc was pretty useful on walks with all pedestrians and cyclists,
I just have to break and peoples immediately stop or turn around and pay attention :grin:
3 Likes

welcome to silver surfer!!! :grin:

You can mount a back pack at the back. Like with the elastic net for motorcycle.

1 Like

hahaha yes, also a 12/13s 20p can fit easily under it ^^

It was originally made to cruise with my love in the back, like a two place deck :blush:

1 Like

Wow awesome! But I think you made a mistake… too small!

1 Like

That would be cool to see it. Did it never work out?

If I find longer plank I will make it 69" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last summer with the Evolve-like setup it wasn’t powerful enough … (2 x 5065 140kV, VESC 4.20, 10s too)
Here I get almost the same power … So I’m not sure (you think we could ? for the motors)

but, I never said we were too big huh! :laughing:

1 Like

She like that :

I do not know I push my girfriend up hill with her being on the bicycle. Never tried to run in two on the board. Not enough space

1 Like

Too small! :slight_smile:

Btw I wish I could be your gf lol

2 Likes

She is cool! Mi girlfriend is not capable of use the board. Tried many times but the best I got is using it as a little sled :laughing:

1 Like

Amazing! Plus love the french bulldog :heart_eyes: The one on the tail is really relaxed, like I do nto give a fuck :laughing:

2 Likes