M.Hboards battery building services! 5% of profits donated to Esk8.news! [SERIOUS]

Ok. Just a thought. Thanks.

1 Like

@z408 in the future if you can you please keep messages about your specific battery in our pm it would be much appreciated. Thx!

1 Like

Update-

First off, I would like to thank everyone that has purchased a battery from me for the support!

To those that have pm’d me about having a battery built over the past month or so and were turned down I am now officially accepting new orders! If you are still interested in having a battery built send me a pm!

Also here’s some pics of some recent batteries I’ve built-

10 Likes

Also, I just want to let everyone know that I have sent the 5% donation that i promised to @longhairedboy!

7 Likes

What’s the dif between 30q and vtc6? Is vtc6 really that much better?

1 Like

The 30q seem to have a longer lifespan but other than that they are pretty similar. Mooch did a good write up here-

3 Likes

Thanks man! Check your pm’s😉

1 Like

Just sent a new pm about a battery! Hopefully you got it!

1 Like

I did! I’ve been very busy yesterday and today but I’ll try to get back to you with the quote you requested tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey-hey I see the battery you built for me. Much thanks for your hard work the battery’s been great! Did a range test today got 19mi. which i’m happy with!

3 Likes

I’m glad your happy! Enjoy it!

2 Likes

New to the forum, how do I DM? :joy:

1 Like

Hi David-

I bumped your account so you can post/message without restriction. To message M.HBoards, click on his circle avatar and you will see the blue message box. If you have any issues, let me know and I’ll start a PM with you guys.

Welcome!

5 Likes

@Esk8erWolf . here"s your battery builder he will take care of you

4 Likes

@Esk8erWolf if your interested in having a pack built send me a pm and I’ll get you sorted!
@BigZwatt thx for the recommendation!

4 Likes

No worries bud @M.Hboards

3 Likes

Hi! If these are still for sale or will be in the future I am wondering if you have any sort of UL certification . Ive been getting my battery’s from M boards and these are looking promising and with great prices! Thanks!

Oh god :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Unfortunately due to covid-19 I’m not accepting any new orders right now as it’s extremely difficult to get supplies at the moment.

No, it takes a lot of time and money to get a single battery UL certified and in eskate where almost every battery I build is different it makes no sense to get UL certified.

3 Likes