M.Hboards battery building services! 5% of profits donated to Esk8.news! [SERIOUS]

This is an important clarification given recent events. Great to hear.

6 Likes

what recent events?

1 Like

There was another battery builder who’s name I won’t mention who had a “employee” that built a less then safe battery and when plugging in the battery let’s just say it dident go to well.

When building your own packs you know there built to your standard and not to someone else’s who may not not have as strict standards as yourself.

5 Likes

Not to mention the fact that the builder pretty much ghosted the buyer and disappeared from the forums.

3 Likes

Not to try to detract from the purpose of this thread anymore, but it also happened to a friend of mine. He returned the battery and was charged for repairs. No battery or word back from the battery maker. Same guy

2 Likes

The reason I asked.:grin:

3 Likes

Who was the builder? Hoping it’s not who I have a battery on order with!!!

2 Likes

I don’t want to put it out here in public but if you pm I don’t mined telling you.

Put it public, I don’t get this funny business. Some guy can easily order a battery from the @Dirt_Bag because they aren’t active on the forums. No point playing games with batteries

10 Likes

I’m fine with it being in public I just don’t want someone to think I’m bashing someone so I can make a profit which is absolutely not what I want to do.

10 Likes

do you still make batteries?

3 Likes

He’s currently building mine, so I assume he is. Awesome guy too!

2 Likes

@murdomeek yes, I do still make batteries! I will get back to your pm shortly I’ve just been a bit busy the past 2 days.

3 Likes

sweet! no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

@M.Hboards what would be the cost of a 12s2p 40T pack?

1 Like

Send me a pm!

Yep, mine too. He’s been very formative with my questions and also sends pics of his progress.

4 Likes

First off I would like to thank everyone for the support and kind words! Second, I have been totally bombarded with pm’s in the past 2 days and I am very behind on answering them. I will get back to everyone as soon as possible. Thx

5 Likes

Crazy question. Is it possible to place the bms on top of the battery? If so, how much height will it add?

Thanks.

1 Like

It is technically possible but it would be very difficult to organize the balance wires and because your also discharging through the bms the bms will likely generate a fair amount of heat which is not good for the cells. Hight wise it would add about a inch. I highly DO NOT recommend putting the bms ontop.

2 Likes