M.Hboards battery building services! 5% of profits donated to Esk8.news! [SERIOUS]

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

It’s sort of funny in a dark way.
We get visits from UL inspectors at my workplace. They field test a few Of the products we sell
Ironically Most of the time the inspectors don’t even know what they’re looking at :rofl:

4 Likes

As for M boards go. Idk who they are :rofl:

1 Like

@CiscoV I don’t know If your serious or not but I’m sure @kook could let you know all about MBoards!

NOTE: I AM M.HBOARDS AND NOT MBOARDS. I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH MBOARDS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!

9 Likes

@Ivan take a quick look at @M.Hboards work
Pretty neat ain’t it

7 Likes

Speaking of my work here’s some pics of the latest pack I’ve built!

10 Likes

Alright, no problem. If you begin shipping again after the pandemic I’ll be in touch! The UL certification really doesn’t mean much to me anyway! You look like you know what your doing👍

2 Likes

Looks solid as hell!

1 Like

@M.Hboards I’m interested in getting a battery pack but I’m new to forum and not able to DM. Are you accepting new orders now?

3 Likes

@Benja
Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand: He’ll respond to you shortly and then a @moderators will bump you so you can DM

2 Likes

Hey, I am currently not accepting orders and won’t be doing so for a while. I should have really made this post a while ago but I’ve been busy.

I am currently out of the U.S. and probably will not be back for the next 9-10 months. During this time I obviously won’t be accepting orders.

I would like to thank all of you that purchased a battery from me! It was really a pleasure to work with all of you.

I don’t know if I will continue building batteries or not when I come back to the U.S. but I will defiantly keep you guys posted! I will still be around as an active member here but just won’t be taking orders or building building packs.

Thanks again and happy riding!

4 Likes

oh snap, where are you now? :o

2 Likes

I’m in israel.

3 Likes

Say hello to Jesus for me :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

??? WTF :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Flying there too next month xD
Did you get any airplane issues with the battery modules? No questions asked all the way thru?

2 Likes

No questions. They just asked me to put them through the x-ray machine a 2nd time each laid out separately in the Bin. (The first time it went through the x-ray they were in my backpack)

1 Like

hello im looking for a custom battery build to fit into my pelican 1150 case
dimensions are as follows

L = 81/4
W = 51/2
D = 31/4

thank you
randal

There is just enough space for a 12S5P P42A cell pack. Slightly odd cell layout as far as the assembly goes, but it fits 60 cells with a little wiggle room.

great, is that something you are willing to do?
how much will that cost me?
and wi;; that include all the wiring needed to plug in and go?