Loaded unlimited hub motors experience?

I’m in a weird place where I’m 100% in it for the endless ride mode. I’m still a dedicated pusher, I love the feeling of thane and having to actively balance while pushing… but I’ve come upon several hills that just get wild and dumped me into some rough loose rock so having an emergency brake that isn’t me attempting to slide out will be a welcome change.

That being said, I got to Loaded/Unlimited quick enough that they shipped me some primo hubs before offloading the lower quality ones on the rest of you guys for the same price and then upcharging for higher quality :sweat_smile:

I may have 2 extra hubs left over at the end of all this…

9 Likes

they charged me 80 bucks for each motor and they definitely have signs of wear.

2 motors and 4 sleeves ran me 228 buckaroos.
so just barely over the price of a single motor that I could never swallow before…

I am still tickled pink and excited about trying these on the neighborhood freshies.

6 Likes

How much wear are we talking?

1 Like

obviously used.
not beat up in my opinion. but used.

2 Likes

Ooh definitely used :sweat_smile:

Last set I got brand new with swapped sleeves but $120 a pop

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they sent me one newer/decent one and one older/ beat up one. You can tell because the serial numbers are quite spaced out

2 Likes

Karamdibs

2 Likes

No sent 'em to me I’m closer :grin:

1 Like

Karamdibs is the most superior of all dibs

3 Likes

Fuck you’re right, what’s the second best dib teir?

1 Like

That’s a good question. Got me stumped

1 Like

Shua doomed project dibs?

3 Likes

Fair enough, shuadibs on the hubs :joy:

2 Likes

This was really well done :clap:

3 Likes

Urethane sleeves all sold out. So if anyone is looking to sell lmk, just switched to new set after one year of hard skating

They seem to still be in stock for me: Orangatang Motor Liner – Unlimited x Loaded US

Says out of stock when you try to add to cart :sob:

Which color/duro were you rocking out of curiosity?

Oh damn website just updated to sold out. Wow, I picked up a couple more Friday after @Lionpuncher made a good point about them becoming unobtanium in the future

3 Likes

Uhhh, this is a good start for a FWD.
Hahahaha lmao
:people_hugging:

1 Like