Loaded unlimited hub motors experience?

if any of the sides are smaller than a paris truck you good.

1 Like

I think they’ll fit anything up to 24mm or something like that so you should be good!

2 Likes

Jeff said it would fit once in neohub thread, so good chance for a fitment.

1 Like

it should be fine

3 Likes

someone just showed me this, it also lets you use “any” truck.

Not a locking cone on the axle but something with a locknut on the threads? so I hear.

Does it need a new thread?

1 Like

Those are weird looking hubs. Did you or someone you know have actually seen them ?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Kh8GbZTKVcg was around in 2019 i guess.

Looking to sell my Solo kit, I have an EUC, and I’m looking for a longer range campus cruiser rather than upgrade the whole kit. My words from the prior comment still stand…love the thing, would rather sell off to finance something else like the Bustin V3.

$450 for hub/battery kit/remote/charger/tool

How did this work out?

Not sure, i printed some inserts to help the fit of the sleeves, but couldn’t check if it made any difference while riding. I had some issues with the board the hubs are on and was busy with other things, so no time to fix it yet.

Too loose or too tight? Too loose I can work with :smiley: Thinking of picking up some cagumas and sleeves from unlimited before they go poof.

1 Like

Fairly sure the otang sleeves were too loose on the neo hubs

ooh ooh sexy time!!!

21 Likes

I need to get around to putting mine on the Pramayana, it’s been sitting with all the parts piled on for months :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Soon I will finally be able to try unlimited mode

6 Likes

Wait you got the ESC too!?

2 Likes

HOW ARE YOU GUYS GETTING HUBS! I can’t for the life of me get hold of a pair.

6 Likes

while u r busy creating beautiful board and stuff, we r secretly obtaining these unobtainium :rofl:

6 Likes

Linny I have some Neo hubs, brand new never been used. Also have the bigger sleeves with them.

If you want them let me know, you can see them in this image here

1 Like

If linny doesn’t want those I’d gladly take them off your hands, didn’t mean to interject, been trying to get a hold of these hubs for a while now.