(sold out at the moment) Lightly used LG18650MH1 (Blue) 3200mAh 10A 3.63V 11.62Wh = $1.1 for one or less. US Seller

120 cells disassembled and stripped of excess nickel, a few hours of labor but well worth it! Most cells are at 4.06 volts a few at 4v and a few at 4.14 but over all very happy with this!

3 Likes

Here is a video of the pack disassembley

The pack is a 10s4p not 13s looool :laughing:

6 Likes

Have you ever shorted the middle of the positive with the outer ring? It sparks…
I did almost the same thing but with a flat plier and messed up… the plier cut through the plastic ring :boom:

2 Likes

Yes I have deffinetly done that, I think it’s almost essential to have these flush cutters. They are pretty small and allow for less damage when taking apart 18650s

1 Like

Thanks for the video!

1 Like

Thanks @Dog!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome guys, thanks for writing reviews and being active here, means a lot.

5 Likes

Of 135 cells total, 11 of them measured below 3.0v, and so will not be used in my pack. The rest are between 3.1v and 4.1v, with most of them being 3.6ish or 4.0ish.

After cleaning the contacts I am going to have to charge them all to full before assembling my pack. That said, I paid $140 including shipping and received 135 cells, so even with only 124 usable thats still only $1.12 a cell, shipped. Plus the extras will make great flashlight batteries :wink:

4 Likes

See if you can charge the ones under 3 volts to full, 2.7 is still safe for most lions

1 Like

Will be doing this, and i’ll definitely put the cells to use, just not in this pack.

1 Like

Sorry about the low voltage cells, let me know if they charge up to 4.2, if not I’ll replace them or refund you 50% of the price, since they are still usable.

2 Likes

Did anyone noticed any dent like damage to the cells from shipping?

1 Like

I have not but I did notice I have 2 diffrent kinds of cells

Not a totally sure if different cell or just different insignia

2 Likes

Looks like the same cell from a different manufacturer or date. The top number is the same yes?

Also, has anybody done a load test?

1 Like

Yes the top number is the same. I will be finishing up my 12s10p pack by the end of next weekend, and post here real world performance. Also does anyone know where I can get a charge port? I have 10s charge ports from meepo but I think it’s a 2.5 plug and 12s is usualy 2.1 right?

I actually notice that some were lgeb and some were lbgb

Looks like this refers to manufacturing plant.

PDF to cell datasheet

Link to Relevant thread
Not sure about Chargeport. All mine are an xt60 pair

I have not seen anything like that, but when Im going through and cleaning the contacts I will keep an eye out.

Will do :+1:

To my knowledge, charge ports are not specific like this. Any connectors that can handle the current you are running through them will be fine. I bought the @torqueboards 12s 4a charger, and these barrel jacks. If your charger is a 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector, then these will work.

You can also cut the jack off your charger and put whatever connector that you want on. XT30 is tiny and will carry more than enough amps for charging.

1 Like

the difference between markings is the plant that made them, under the same manufacturer, like streetlamp mentioned. They are not different chemically I assume.

I have tons of charge ports, send me a label and I’ll ship you one for free.

2 Likes