LHB - what is he even doing now

rat-stick

3 Likes

You guys are going to get a kick out of this. So recently my phone went apeshit like it was possessed, the side button stopped working, and it was overheating and freaking out so while it was sane for a few hours I got everything backed up. Then I got a new phone. When I was checking on my backup restores I found this gem in my notes from November 16, 2014 at 9.52 AM:

I forgot I was calling this thing a powerboard lol

It was the first Enertion kit, the 6S one and I had it on a bustin yoface 40”. I’m pretty sure by this point I had just learned the threadlocker lesson. What a memory trip.

14 Likes

My first was one was on a Bustin Sojourn 34. I lost all photos of it and its magnificent lunch box enclosure, 6s lipo are fun as shit. Still have that tiny fvt esc

You really took that whole experiment seriously, taking notes and shit :joy:

1 Like

Do you got any pics of powerboard?

2 Likes

flexes scrolling finger

it would have been this one.

i had an episode of bell’s palsy, half my face was numb and unresponsive so i couldn’t blink, so i had a patch to keep shit out of my eye. there were plenty of snake plissken comments at the time.

16 Likes

Sounds like my 20s so far

2 Likes

oh shit… i found the video on insta from just before i rode it down the street and lost all the screws.

7 Likes

This is an earlier design :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Need to see this one through!

3 Likes

by the looks of that truck its going to be a short test ride.

4 Likes

Science!

Like any good parent, I helped strap some bottle rockets to the boys bike. And yeah there was a big jousting stick duct taped to the front

4 Likes

this one makes 124. This one has LG HG2 cells but the last two used Molicel P26A cells since 30Qs are either gone or scalped/price gouged atm. I’ll let you guys know how they do based on feedback. Last two guys liked them.

6 Likes

I’m down to one Superflux GTS.

Already ordering parts for the next small batch which I have decided will be 5 rayne demonseed 42s with 12S5P p42a packs in them, precision belt drives, 100mm thane, and likely stormcore 60Ds.

not sure on the colors and graphics yet but i think I’m going to go with a standard grip this time, likely vicious.

These will be for the people who like to go fast on decent pavement. We have so much pristine pavement here, i spend more time on thane than pneumatics most weeks, and these will be easy to tuck under your arm.

I went this direction based on people’s feedback in my support emails. no idea where I’m going next. guess we’ll see where the music takes us.

12 Likes

:partying_face:
When you order, place in your order notes that they should reissue the 44. @glyphiks and I have been hounding them, please do your part!

6 Likes

hell yeah. I’ll be sure to mention that.

3 Likes

:eyes:

Following.

3 Likes

What ancient Egyptian tomb or prepper’s nuclear bunker did you dig these out of? :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my god did that actually happen? That’s brutal

The thing is, I’ve definitely felt griptape that would do this to you

1 Like

Your arm’s a weak bitch.

Not sure, customer orders cells on the evolve mods.

2 Likes

Someone was playing with the cat.

1 Like