LHB - what is he even doing now

Ice and snow in Florida? What kind of BS are you trying to get me to believe :rofl:

Wait, there are hills and mountains… must not be Florida…

2 Likes

Where your @helmet

back in florida, my dumbass didn’t pack it.

2 Likes

virginia baby!

3 Likes

Dang, that sucks. I would’ve bought a $19.99 styrofoam bike helmet from the local Wal*Mart to use until I got home

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: looool…the * has me dying :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It used to be actually spelled that way… I just refuse to change because it was Wal*Mart when I was a kid, not Wal-Mart or Walmart as they’ve now changed it a couple times.

4 Likes

I have such a helmet, but purchased from zumies when I was in SF w/out helmet. I hate it everytime I look at it. I should give it away or throw it out. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have one also, it’s my emergency backup. I hope I don’t ever need to wear it again.

@longhairedboy How hard would it be to get a handful of complete 4x4 off-road Plutoniums to Indonesia? Some family friends are thinking of doing track races on one of the 4mi circuits

2 Likes

if esk8 is legal there and customs isnt hating them and the US doesn’t have some sort of weird issue with them then its easy.

4 Likes

I mean the law is subjective, but good to know, thanks!

as an example, starting in january, customs in Singapore will be searching for esk8s. most places aren’t like that though. usually i call when i get a country i haven’t shipped to recently just to find out whats up because things can change rapidly.

7 Likes

unicycling in Afton VA be like

5 Likes

so now im sticking a red ember enclosure on a west coast standard because i fucking said i would. @eBoosted built the pack. or wait, doesn’t his mom build these? they’re beautiful. my mom cant hang a towel rack.

13 Likes

Where do all these boards and decks come from recently? Has he started up again?

I thought he’s been slowly working his way though resolving issues and trying to start again?

3 Likes

Not really sure what’s happening over there. I do know that this is the fourth board to come through here with magnets as enclosure washers, cracked enclosures, and the wrong sized motor pulleys for the belts being used (12mm pulleys, 15mm belts). This one also had the ESCs bolted directly into holes in the wood with no threaded inserts. I guess that’s a thing now.

7 Likes

banging out these bioboard packs today

18 Likes

Oh why must you tease me so?

2 Likes