LHB - what is he even doing now

which is precisely 17/32nds anacondas, or two and 3/4 tiger cubs.

2 Likes

How many freedombibles per cheeseburgergun is 17/32nds anacondas?

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:this is the thing my wife hates most about Americans and now my favorite thing to do. I give her measurements in ice cream tubs or washing machines​:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hang on, i can tell you after i flash this new units update to my TI 85. I’ll be able to tell you in american AND european freedombibles.

3 Likes

Its been 32 minutes, thats quite the algorithm you have there!

1 Like

I still have it in my drawer, although my wife tried to get rid of it several times…

1 Like

Ancient tech! I think I still have my ti83. That calculator got me though some seriously boring classes. Than got for drug wars!

1 Like

Same generation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am Sold !!!

Flux with @longhairedboy extra Sauce on Kaly Gear drives with Fattys powered by a huge 21700 Battery Pack that this Flux enclosure can hold to compensate for my small …
Only if Unities were available, 2021 Lets Go !!!

2 Likes

What’s another few bucks for a stormcore based on newer Vesc hardware? Or TB ESCs and an antispark. IMHO no one should be buying new Unities nowadays. If I was spending that much on a board I’d for sure want a better ESC.

5 Likes

Let’s see what my other advisors say on the matter, truth be told the verdict may not be all settled on one of the ESCs you suggested, but with the trusted advice of @longhairedboy the strongest ESC product will be chosen for this build.

1 Like

These tires look good though, I have a feeling the rolling resistance is sweet on this tread pattern

These look pretty tasty tbh, heard great things about them before they released too

1 Like

Are we still talking about cool calculators?

My physics professor from highschool had a super awesome vintage casio calculator, and despite my best efforts I cant manage to find anything quite like it.

Its button layout and form factor looked fairly close to this, although its clear that this calculator was probably from the 80’s or earlier:

But it was leather bound in beautiful brown leather and was clean as a whistle. If I remember correctly it was a gift from her late husband, so clearly she took care of it well… I wish I could find something like that, even if just to preserve it.

Any vintage calculator nerds here? lol

Do I have to @longhairedboy to make this relevant? :sweat_smile: Ill accept my trip derail jail otherwise

2 Likes

I’m still using an HP 11C from 1986. :grin:

5 Likes

I like the ‘cheat sheet’ and error codes on the back, its a cool touch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They do have thin battery wires coming out. 14 awg i think. Not too bad, but could be 12 or 10.

2 Likes

@Sn4Pz

and yes I tried touching the screen to backspace like a moron.

7 Likes

probably going to be using UBOX ESCs in the upcoming flux builds, still determining if i will be doing 12S or 14S. the one in my build is sweet af and the remote feels really good too.

3 Likes

Blue Ridge Parkway is closed right now. Took my big blue flux through some ice and snow patches. Wrong tires for it but whatevs. Tires are clean now lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJmW7LBIee/?igshid=xxn4ajpkvl4d

12 Likes