LHB - what is he even doing now

I’ll let you know when he gets it.

3 Likes

I think the focboxes are getting top mounted on the rear truck like a kaly xl50

1 Like

dope!. Mostly interested in how he squeezes the ESCs in there.

2 Likes

That would make sense :call_me_hand:

Of course they are. I must be the only damned fool here trying to keep everything looking stock and sleeper. lol

4 Likes

Can a unity sit on top of the BMS? Idk dimensions

This is a photo from @NingNing’s Space cowboy (I know it’s different but ehhh it’s close enough)

Actually nah there doesn’t seem to be any room :joy:

5 Likes

THAT’s what i was looking for. I think that unity could probably squeeze on top of that BMS fine but i’d have some fishpaper between them for sure.

6 Likes

This one was one hyperion made I think @longhairedboy

10 Likes

That is how Chi does it as well.

2 Likes

You’re not :smirk:

6 Likes

Just beautiful. Wow that’s a tight fit.

3 Likes

FrannyPack™ layout with a unity.

12 Likes

It gets super tight in that enclosure! You obviously have to go with single ESCs

3 Likes

Frannypack? @CiscoV

I’m semi new to this forum, but I have questions :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah i see that now. My desire for symmetry was getting in the way of how it has to work. That’s really clever laying it out like that.

I’m managed to get a 12S4P P42A in there without getting into the ESC compartment but I had to split two of the pgroups in half.

3 Likes

Wth man. Why is my blanket under your enclosure :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m more surprised that it doesn’t have a print of your face on it to match the PCBs.

5 Likes

I didn’t do that. It was Fucken Andrew Lmao
Admit it thou. Those are some handsome pcbs right there

8 Likes

I mean i kind of want to buy them and i never even use PCBs. They look so friendly!

9 Likes

Hey man. You mentioned above you are doing a 12s8p 40t cell build in a flux enclosure. Do you require a thick gasket to make that fit? Or will all the cells still fit below the top of that housing? Cheers

2 Likes