LHB - what is he even doing now

Newer enclosures don’t need a gasket because they were increased in size to fit 21700. The older flux enclosures would need a gasket

2 Likes

Sir, I’d quadruple my Patreon contribution if drama could melt away and the usual parties could just make up and kiss.

17 Likes

I wish there was a Superlike button

7 Likes

I’m completely open to that. I really don’t think anyone else involved is though.

4 Likes

Even for a battery as large as a 12s8p?

I’d recommend some of that rubber on a double stack 21700:

Probably even on the trapezoidal stack 8P which should also fit. This is a trapezoidal 6P:

That rubber: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P5VEQ3G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vDpCFb7638RJ2

I’m probably going to glue it to the enclosure lip so i can trim it nice and then also use the foam gasket in conjunction with it.

they widened it enough and deepened it but not quite deep enough.

5 Likes

wait a minute… weren’t the larger enclosures on the DIY Edition variant supposed to come with a blacked out deck? or am i imagining that? I’m starting to wonder if i was sent the old enclosure because this is how a trap stack fit in it and my decks had the ice cream on them.

2 Likes

Probably yes, i think only since batch 2 those diy changes happened.

4 Likes

Is there any chance someone could squeeze a 12s12p 21700 in there with a gasket and the Vesc mounted externally?

4 Likes

Only if you wanted a 60lb board :rofl:

4 Likes

Works for me!

2 Likes

On the diy deck/enclosure, each of the 4 sections can fit 36qt 21700’s or 44qt 18650’s. In 4 compartments that 144 21700 cells or perfectly 12S12P. but the layout will be a bit of a pain, you’d need to do 3P groups per section so you’ll have to split groups. The easier use of 144 cells would be 16S9P imo.

8 Likes

THIS.

2 Likes

I’ll say it again, i’m willing. I doubt anyone else is though. I can easily forget all kinds of shit.

2 Likes

Damon, in my world you are not guilty at all.
Nobody is…humans are like that. Lets see more rock hard dick monster electric skateboards like we we all love to see.
peace

1 Like

I’d quadruple my patreon only if jeffwuneo hadn’t been a fraud. He made so many promises in esk8 innovation🥺

2 Likes

yes, but everything he delivered was total trash so far so what?

That’s not true. The renderings he sent me were perfect!

ducks and hides

2 Likes

I believe that, but all in all it was trash. Just copied the focbox-nice job from china :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Yeah. We’ve been through a lot together.

1 Like