Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

Gawd bless Ernesto… True to his word my new board is winging it’s way to me as we speak…

Ordered on Dec. 9th, shipped Dec. 11th, arriving from Kaly to Cali Dec. 14th

Thanks Ernesto @Kaly

10 Likes

Thanks to you man
For putting your faith in Us :smiley::+1:

In this past year. I messed up so badly with the preorders that I was ashamed to show my face around, this experience taught me that preorders ( for completes ) are only good for 10-20 units as a proof of concept only.

Once over that limit, is a stressful mental roller coaster that I want no part of :smiley:

Since the last few weeks and onward, what ever is in stock on the website is ready to ship within 2-4 days.

26 Likes

It is refreshing to see a vendor admit, own his mistakes and take actions to improve.
Does that mean we are going to enjoy your inputs more often on the forum?

6 Likes

I’ll show once in a while :grin:
But keep a bit of distance, since we all know this hobby can pull hard and take a lot of time if we get hook on a thread here and there.

Also I’ve been lurking here for some time and have notice that some of the grayish attitudes from the old place have migrated here too, so will take it one step at the time.

17 Likes

Dude mad props for admitting when you messed up, your new system is so much better and I think you’ll find more customers. I’m much happier to reccomend you now. Good luck with the surgery btw.

13 Likes

10 Likes

Does that mean. You will stop shit posting :joy::joy::joy:.

Love you Kellen! You know that.

9 Likes

No mention of these for Trampa trucks so far. I’m not linking Barrels, because they’re non-adjustable.

Also, angled risers anyone?

2 Likes

First ride tomorrow brother… I just got back from an offroad race and I pick-up the board tomorrow at the post office… I cannot wait, Ernesto!!!

EDIT:
I’d have my board in hand tonight but @Kaly 'S shipping was an entire day early and nobody was home!!

Most excellent service, and shipping !!!

7 Likes

Pics

2 Likes

18 Likes

A…M…F

I’m going skating!

5 Likes

Yass, brother! So happy for you! Big ups to everyone in here for helping our boy Kook make an excellent decision.

3 Likes

I still think he shoulda got 2 boosteds with that money

6 Likes

I like how Ernesto gave up on doing the griptape lol

8 Likes

Kook might be a good rider, but he’s not Boosted good.

6 Likes

No one is boosted good :wink: @kook is only kaly and moestooge race board good :neutral_face:

3 Likes

nah, I’m not Boosted good!

20 mile ride this afternoon… faaak this board is awesome!
channel trucks, and pneumatics are going to take a bit to learn the idiosyncracies of!

Acceleration is AWESOME! I only hit 30mph a couple of times, all I can say is exhilarating!

I’m getting 11.5wh/km riding continuously in the 23~28mph range… I’m pretty fucking stoked!

11 Likes

You’re adorable. Glad you’re having fun

5 Likes

He races motorcycles at well over 100mph+…his testicular fortitude is unquestioned.

6 Likes