Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

He stopped selling them rn, but @Sender has some and some sick kaly fabric. Get yourself some sick shit

5 Likes

I’m thinking that will be my next build after my short commuter board is complete.

4 Likes

Well hit me up! Headed up to NY in a couple weeks…

3 Likes

Will do after Christmas. I really like that purple kaly deck you did.

4 Likes

@Tamatoa, @RipTideSports already made shock blocks that fit this application I think. They are in the hypertrucks, my front hyper truck has stock MBs blocks. I assume the seats are compatible (?)

6 Likes

:star_struck::partying_face:
I was wondering if they could be interchanged, thanks for clearing that up. But do they sell shockblox separately?

I have a bunch of cool Kaly colors…

12 Likes

Yep, Hypertrucks should fit shock blocks, I won’t guarantee it will work the other way since the geometry is a bit different

3 Likes

Someone please try.

1 Like

I got massacred for likening the two in this thread lol. Tell em how it is.

2 Likes

You liked it.

2 Likes

Aw man, my new title is gone!

5 Likes

I vote ‘Fat MBS Shill’ next

1 Like

Well I am basically an unsponsored rider for their team. Sometimes I send Dylan photos of my board and ask if he wants to come visit. He said maybe when my DW2 deck is done.

6 Likes

Do have pictures? Kinda had the same idea.

3 Likes

So why not change the springs to elastomers?

1 Like

Who massacred you? That’s so mean let’s stab them

4 Likes

I just ordered the Kaly XL2.0 and looking forward to riding the beast!

Thanks all for your helpful opinions and experiences @DerelictRobot, and @Sender, I have a feeling a larger board that rides smaller than it actually is will suit my purposes better than a board that rides bigger. The gear drives and point and shoot “dirtbike-like” qualities sold me!

14 Likes

You’re gonna love it. A very well thought out board man

3 Likes

Glad we could give some insight!

4 Likes