Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

As Long as it doesn’t look like a dong

2 Likes

No promises

3 Likes

I think @3dservisas is making a CNC hanger replacement for matrix trucks, it will be easier to obtain. If what makes those hypertrucks so special is the width shockblocks and the fact that they are precision, longer CNCed hangers coupled with those metal baseplates could be an alternative. Or am I missing something?

3 Likes

Too late in my mind you pinky swore already.

2 Likes

Well the bushings are going to be superior because they are made by riptide and:

bushings maketh a truck

7 Likes

Right now there’s only one set that I made for testing. Later I will make ones with truck offsetting. They fit the original MBS Metal Matrix II baseplate.

5 Likes

It makes sense, then @RipTideSports what would it take for you guys to make superior bushings replacements for MBS Matrix Pro II trucks?

8 Likes

Would be sick!

3 Likes

We need more people to be hyped by this it may help our case. @Venom121212 what do you think Justin?

1 Like

Ive thought about this so many times lol

2 Likes

Just the trucks from @lacroix if they accept to sell them will probably still be more expensive than that option.

Already asked months ago :pensive: I’m guessing Brad said no because he was already working with Lacroix making their bushings and didn’t want to piss them off.

Also matrix pro are the spring ones, matrix 2 are the urethane

5 Likes

They are not interested?

Forgot you are American

II means 2

I know Roman numerals ya jerk.

I mean, there is no such item called “MBS matrix pro II” in the US. I didn’t realize mbs Europe uses the word pro to designate the hollow axle, clears things up.

The matrix pro trucks (not II) were these old spring ones.

SX425

6 Likes

:kissing_heart: as it appears I am not really knowledgeable about their line up. Sorry, for being a jerk. I actually had no idea that I called them right in Europe.

3 Likes

We taught each other something new

4 Likes

Back to @RipTideSports bushing our matrix 2 trucks. Pretty please.

2 Likes

Or should I say shockblocking?

3 Likes

Is it possible to buy a kaly deck without buying a complete?

2 Likes

I know it was possible but I don’t know if he can keep up with the completes much less selling decks only.

1 Like