Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Him on the Kaly sound like me doing a regular ride on my single wheel Evo… :wink: Haven’t pushes above 31 on mine since @skunk was here since my full face is to small rn = half shell for the moment

3 Likes

I’m never gonna live that down huh

6 Likes

you can save a million lifes, donate to charity, live life on the edge everyday…

but the first time you give yourself a proctology exam in public… that is all anyone can remember about you!

9 Likes

Oh damn I need me one of those flags!!!

Welcome to the @Kaly club, get ready…it ruins your other boards.

4 Likes

11.5wh/km on pneumatics??

3 Likes

YUP… I was amazed as well!

(information on wh/km taken from the Unity app, so take it with a grain of salt, maybe???)

Half way thru this afternoons ride…

1 Like

Use the Xmatic for logging

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Ernesto for this awesome machine! I’m super impressed with @Kaly prep, buying, and shipping experience, and flawless execution! I ALMOST don’t want to break this sexy lady apart to hook up my @JJHoyt puck receiver…

I think I’m going to wait a week or so, so far the flipsky receiver is working impeccably!

3 Likes

Glad you like it.
The Flipsky receiver have worked perfectly for me so far.
But the Hoyt is sexy

7 Likes

PLUS… the extra wheel/hub/gear drive adapter was completely unexpected and seriously appreciated… and the flag is just plain awesome… sometime when you get some spare time, perhaps enlighten me/us on the Kaly name and logo!

4 Likes

Will do

5 Likes

So are you, Ernesto. Lolz.

9 Likes

Weird…
I can get @ack 's app to connect, but I can’t get data from it…

Today’s sprint… Combined hills, sprints off stop signs and signals… Bursts to 35mph… But mostly cruising and carving in the high 20s…

Still in the low 12s!!

2 Likes

Ditto it’s mad frustrating

1 Like

For some reasons the unity and ack don’t play nicely like they used to do.

2 Likes

I try :joy:
I see the new color options, will have to hit you up on those :blush:

1 Like

Are you currently selling you decks only? @Kaly

3 Likes

Or a deck and enclosure package deal? :heart_eyes: @Kaly

1 Like

@Kaly I have your v1 spur gear drive. If I wanted to upgrade to helical, Can I just grab the 10t/40t helical gears from your website? are the gears backwards compatible?