Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

10 Likes

Does that mean. You will stop shit posting :joy::joy::joy:.

Love you Kellen! You know that.

9 Likes

No mention of these for Trampa trucks so far. I’m not linking Barrels, because they’re non-adjustable.

Also, angled risers anyone?

2 Likes

First ride tomorrow brother… I just got back from an offroad race and I pick-up the board tomorrow at the post office… I cannot wait, Ernesto!!!

EDIT:
I’d have my board in hand tonight but @Kaly 'S shipping was an entire day early and nobody was home!!

Most excellent service, and shipping !!!

7 Likes

Pics

2 Likes

18 Likes

A…M…F

I’m going skating!

5 Likes

Yass, brother! So happy for you! Big ups to everyone in here for helping our boy Kook make an excellent decision.

3 Likes

I still think he shoulda got 2 boosteds with that money

6 Likes

I like how Ernesto gave up on doing the griptape lol

8 Likes

Kook might be a good rider, but he’s not Boosted good.

6 Likes

No one is boosted good :wink: @kook is only kaly and moestooge race board good :neutral_face:

3 Likes

nah, I’m not Boosted good!

20 mile ride this afternoon… faaak this board is awesome!
channel trucks, and pneumatics are going to take a bit to learn the idiosyncracies of!

Acceleration is AWESOME! I only hit 30mph a couple of times, all I can say is exhilarating!

I’m getting 11.5wh/km riding continuously in the 23~28mph range… I’m pretty fucking stoked!

11 Likes

You’re adorable. Glad you’re having fun

5 Likes

He races motorcycles at well over 100mph+…his testicular fortitude is unquestioned.

6 Likes

you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Him on the Kaly sound like me doing a regular ride on my single wheel Evo… :wink: Haven’t pushes above 31 on mine since @skunk was here since my full face is to small rn = half shell for the moment

3 Likes

I’m never gonna live that down huh

6 Likes

you can save a million lifes, donate to charity, live life on the edge everyday…

but the first time you give yourself a proctology exam in public… that is all anyone can remember about you!

9 Likes

Oh damn I need me one of those flags!!!

Welcome to the @Kaly club, get ready…it ruins your other boards.

4 Likes