Let me tell you a story about my Boardnamics experience.

I respectfully disagree. Do EVERYTHING you can to avoid a partnership. Maybe hire some cheap part time help.

16 Likes

Yeah i def more meant some help~
Too many cooks spoil the crack or whatever it is

5 Likes

Kevin has been nice to me. I got what i ordered, about the time we agreed. He was upfront about the delays when i ordered also. I got another order coming in soon. Itā€™s stuck somewhere in shipping between terminals, but atleas he did his part and sent it when we agreed. It feels bad seing so many bad feelings and experiences towards him, when i had nothing but good talks with him and good experiences.

5 Likes

u guys know what Kevin should do? hire a cheap chinese labour

3 Likes

Sad that these types of issues are becoming so common for Kevinā€¦ he definitely needs some help. Surprised he hasnā€™t chimed into this thread.

1 Like

Ordering from a Boardnamics redistributor like Nexus Boards in the UK or Full Send Electric in Australia is a great way to get your hands on BN parts with good customer service.

Maybe Kevin should consider getting a redistributor for US and EU as well?

16 Likes

Sorry to hear youā€™re having to wait so long for parts @EreTroN - your situation sounds pretty brutal.

I can only speak to my own experience, which isnā€™t that different from everyone elseā€™s.

Kevin runs an honest business, and makes the best parts in the game for a great price. When parts are missing or not as expected he has been responsive and has worked with me to make things right.

3 Likes

I am sure he does. I just hope they this whole thread will make things better for him in the future, so the customers doesnā€™t have to go through this.

While I must say I am a bit disappointed that he didnā€™t find appropriate to say anything hereā€¦

5 Likes

Pitchforks or no pitchforks? Iā€™m on the fence.

Kevin, PM me your nipples after youā€™ve spent 22 minutes looking into the open freezer or I fire up the PR wagon bud.

6 Likes

Id rather wait 90 days then the bn products to go away. With not to many options on the market at the moment it would be lame to lose these products. You got to give people a chance to improve thats how the market grows and gets better. Maybe sell his products through propulsion boards sense hes already collaborating with them.

8 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone is trying to get rid of Boardnamics. The consensus seems to be that Kevin makes great products but could definitely use some help with the business/logistic side of things.

8 Likes

yeah i agree that he makes great products.

3 Likes

Long story short:
I let things get backed up for too long, bought inventory too late.
I donā€™t need anyone defending me or what have you, I take responsibility for it.
I am fixing the situation. That is all, packaging work awaits :door: :running_man:

51 Likes

Props to you for not getting defensive about it, good man :+1:t3:

14 Likes

@EreTroN

If @Boardnamics has your parts ready, can pick them up for you 21st May and ship them from Germany

1 Like

So I just ordered about $550 worth of stuff from him that he said was ā€˜in stockā€™. Label created, not shipped. Am I to expect that I wonā€™t see any of this stuff for 3 months?

1 Like

AMEN!

Iā€™d wait until the weekend to see if things ship. If not shipped in a week, send him an email to check that everything you ordered is in stock. Heā€™s responsive at the support email on their website.

This this this this this
This is a genius idea. Sell to MBS. Sell to Hoyt. Fuck, sell to Mboards.

Itā€™s not a true company partnership, so no affecting major direction decisions, but it offloads all the headaches of customer service and b2c logistics to an established (larger, well staffed) company.

100% serious. Kevin why are you not selling to us based companies?

8 Likes

Pleased actually do this. Put processes in place to ensure this doesnā€™t creep back in. Even if that means putting prices up a bit to afford the time you need to get things out in a decent fashion. Too many vendors have dipped into shit town for this after genuine heartfelt apologies.

Everyone wants to see you succeed.

13 Likes