Let me tell you a story about my Boardnamics experience.

All I’m going to say is your post is much pessimistic, your outlook on the whole situation has no empathy as all humans should. It’s a 1 man operation from design all the way to shipping. Do I condone the long shipping times? I do not and I do believe it is in every right that Kevin solves this, but to attack a small business run by a 1 man operation is unfair. If you where under the same pressure, anyone would fold. He needs more then just himself to be on top of everything. Stop placing false expectations on good sellers on the forum, just because of long shipping times. I do expect that Kevin places a long shipping comment so it will not frustrate those orders that haven’t been shipped out. Kevin will make this right, just remember this is not a big company nor a company with employees. 1 man operation people

4 Likes

Big L brother. Taking away somebody’s skate time is a sin.

5 Likes

I need to go work part time lmao

1 Like

I am being a bit overboard but it can’t continue this way. I understand all this and just been slightly frustrated it’s been this long. But I guess that’s how life goes. Need more time in a day ya know?

2 Likes

This is the answer.

15 Likes

u got some stuff on day 75, be glad

my 9th Jun, 2021 order was shipped out on 3rd Apr, 2022

2 Likes

Oof you had stuff stuck on the LA boat haha

I hate you had a bad experience, I just hope it gets better for you & everyone. I have personally havent had a bad experience. I definitely want him to succeed in this game not for my own selfish needs, I want to continue to buy awesome stuff from him, but also because he is part of this community and we all or at least I want all of us to succeed at whater y’all do.

Forgiveness is easy!

9 Likes

@EreTroN, on the bright side, I think @Venom121212 has been polishing your TKP’s in bed.

11 Likes

Where is the spliff?

1 Like

I have seen this play so many times it gets old.

Anywhere in the real world that kind of service and behaviour would lead to a business failing very fast but in the esk8 world if you complain people are going to call you entitled and spoilt making all sorts of excuses for the vendor.
Then a few months/years after the complaints start to add up more people jump on the bandwagon and ruthlessly attack the same vendor they previously defended.

I just hope BN gets his shit together before it comes to the last part.

31 Likes

The “its a 1 man business, dont attack him” is super weird and awkward when he obviously lied about both shipping time and also about what is in stock and what isnt.

It is crazy that so many of you Eboarder people accept business like that.

One thing is stress, liquidity and poor time management. But outright lying/making promises you KNOW wont ever be able to be held is just outrageous.

16 Likes

This is pretty much impossible to argue with. I’m hopeful Kevin can right the ship.

8 Likes

It is such a bummer dude.
Kevin looking like Dexter…
I am really afraid one of these days we will all be forced to get parts from Mboards…

2 Likes

I would call this pessimistic. And additionally, don’t think he is being bagged solely because of shipping times. It’s the customer service and the lying. He clearly sets deadlines for himself that he can’t reach. And it seems to me he does this to drag the customer along and ensure they don’t cancel their order because he keeps telling them “it’s only X days out.” If he was upfront about backups, delays, stock shortages and still had this extremely long turnover time, I don’t think we would be having this conversation.

4 Likes

See: Doug aka @TheGoodMomentum for a great example of how open communication through issues is important. Frankly I buy used before I buy directly from boardnamics every single time just to avoid the possibility of a headache. @Boardnamics my man, get you a partner with sales experience and stick to keeping the good designs coming.

2 Likes

Everything I’ve ever ordered from dex came in like 2 weeks tops…even the hangers with un loctited axles :rofl:

Sorry for the detail :sob:

4 Likes

checks Facebook

This isnt even the only currently happening copy of this conversation…

4 Likes

You don’t need a partner to do 2 simple things:

1. Don’t sell stuff you don’t have in stock.
  2. Don’t lie about shipping stuff when you haven’t.
23 Likes

Damn, so sad to see this. Eventually it will backfire, and once the trust is lost, it’s a mountain to climb to get it back…

1 Like