Legit DIY Onewheel XR build guide

France is coverd in free shipping my dude, duty paid as well, we will do a value claim of 50 bucks so u dont have to pay the import taxes

2 Likes

oh shitā€¦ let me check my finance first then find a way to no get killed by my wife then iā€™m in.
Is there some kind of code to apply to get the forum member thingy?

nope for now, this is the first time i try sell stuff online still not good at it(freeshipping cuz i dont know how to set up the shipping fee template :rofl:)

Haha great. Iā€™ll think it over the week but iā€™m 85% sure that iā€™m ordering you the kit

1 Like

Looking good!!

What size is the battery compartiment?

180x168x40mm

1 Like

Would bottom mounting plates without the predrilled holes for trampa ves6 be available?

I specifically donā€™t need these holes since I plan on using a different vesc (assuming all others are for mounting to the frame)

Hey mate, I pulled the trigger. Just so you know, your site pulled an exorbitant shipping price of 1.36$, so not exactly free.
Itā€™s no big deal but if you were trying to make it free it didnā€™t work

the shipping template settings are like burried in the ocean lol, so please just think of it as a little tip for us XD been really busy lately packing shipping assenmbling, thank u for shopping with us, it means so much to us.

Sorry bro we didnt planed for no hole under plate, the holes are for vesc4 and vesc6. the rear underplate is for battery mounting. maybe tape em up? Plus we dont have plan for any new batch, there are only 20 kits left in the house now, few of them will be kept in house incase there is any RMA needed.

Yeah donā€™t worry Iā€™m cool with it.
Iā€™ve been wanting a onewheel for some times now but wasnā€™t ready for the 2000+ they charge here.
Itā€™s kind of like youā€™re unlocking the diying market for me cause my only major setback was the machining of the frame.
Anyway hope your product is as dope as it seems

If we order the rail+footpad kit, is there anything we need to do to claim the free bms pro? Thinking about ordering the rail+footpad kit and your Balance Pro.

Sadly, I ordered phub-144 and a Burris 6" treaded tire yesterday which probably wonā€™t work with your rail kit. So have to decide if I want to shift gears and order a phub-188, haha. Was planning to go with the standard 6" tire as there are more tire options but seems like the 5.5" phub-188 is more popular for DIY onewheels. Even if I stick with the phub-144 setup, still interested in your Balance Pro controller.

Thx for reaching out bruh, u dont have to claim anything, if you order the kit we will throw in the bms automatically, the shaft cut out of our kit is 14*10mm(14mm in diameter)

Problem with the 6" phub-144 is that the axle is longer with the phub-144 being labeled as 265mm and the phub-188 as 200mm. Both look like they share the same axle end configuration but the phub-144 is probably too wide to use footpads designed for the width of the phub-188. Havenā€™t seen anyone actually build a DIY onewheel with a 6" wheel. Decided I could take a chance and post measurements of what I receive, haha.

Do you have any plans on selling your pressure sensors separately?

I have a 144 i wanna sell off

1 Like

Have you found any reasons not to use the phub-144? Have found comments about it (and the other versions with tires) but havenā€™t seen anything about actually using one.

Iā€™m on the fence on whether to also order a phub-188 and Enginirā€™s frame kit. Just donā€™t like the lack of tire selection. Even if I stick with the 144, strongly considering his controller.

My 144 has already marked as shipped or I would take you up on your offer.

1 Like

Looks like I need to order a phub-188. Ended up ordering your rail+footpad kit and controller. :slight_smile: Thank you!

thank you very much for shopping with us, your kit+esc will be shipped out very soon, hope u enjoy building your wheel XD

1 Like
8 Likes

new video out, hope u guys enjoy it

1 Like