Legendary downhill decks

Hm yeah thats a good point, the overland is decently long and still needs a high tail puck to easily tail skid once you get the risers in there too for wheel bite

For wheel bite I like to use 270+ hangers which are wider than the deck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I’ve been looking at 300mm ones after seeing that f1 build lol. Did you measure the tail of the 36 when you run a 22" wb or just from the outside holes? That could make the difference.

2 Likes

I don’t like channel trucks so Boardnamics or 3DServisas are good choices. I hear moon is working on something also…

That tail measure is from the lush specs. I use it as a reference for a very effective tail.

(Lush Longboards Machine 3d X-tuff Deck [Free UK Shipping])

Also one of my favorites so far.

1 Like

This fits the bill, pretty short kick though, as well as out of production.

6 Likes

I love this deck. Its awesome hybrid. Priceless.
I own one in 4wd hub motor setup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just drop this here

7 Likes

I picked up a couple of used Arbor backlashes, not too long and very stiff, nice kicktail,
(apologies for the non DIY :wink: got hold of some Boosted parts pretty cheap…)

one on the right is an Earthwing Frequent Flyer

7 Likes

As we are in a sharing mood, couldn’t resist of sharing mine :smirk:

(Kicktail 38'' | SS Mini gear drive | 10S3P P42A | 2 x Maytech 6374 - #12 by pmg)

12 Likes

Currently purchasing this for my next build. . Love the shape, especially the nose and at 10.25" it’s decently wide too. I have big feet lol.

3 Likes

I understood every word. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s even legendary :joy:

The picture on the right seems from another deck:

Looks really good, with a bigger tail, do you know which one is it?

1 Like

W concave. Couldn’t bring myself to cover this with an enclosure

6 Likes
1 Like

Yeah the image on the right seems to be wrong… I don’t know which deck that one is but here’s a few more. .

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/decks/all/kicktail

1 Like

)

11 Likes

Wait, I will translate for you:
“From the first second to the last they said this deck is AWESOME” :grinning:

2 Likes

Top :point_up_2:

This one is the shadow?
Did you make this enclosure? What could you fit in there?

3 Likes

Thats an eskating.eu abs enclosure

1 Like