Land-Surf EXELL wheels [Serious]

That is a fact.

I swear before God I will spend the rest of my life maliciously making fun of anyone on this forum that buys these :smile:.

9 Likes

I thought @BillGordon already ordered you a set for test purposes? :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

I highly doubt it, but in the interest of fairness, if he did, I will make fun of myself at least once a day for the remainder of my time on earth :smile:.

9 Likes

had a giggle on that one also

9 Likes

I had a giggle at your profile picture

16 Likes

That picture has some subtle levels of irony I appreciate.

6 Likes

CAUSE HE’S WEARING AN ENERTION SHIRT BUT THOSE AREN’T UNITY NO MO

Right? Im a master of subtlety so I figured I’d chime in.

11 Likes

We prefer calling them unity clones. That’s what the make a wish foundation told me

12 Likes

…quietly cancels order for 1 of everything and slowly backs out of the room…and puts money back into kids college fund… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Real talk: I would probably buy a set of these, until I read the designer’s comments on patenting them. I refuse to support that mentality/business model.

I’m gonna pull the trigger on those E-Toxx hubs instead.

12 Likes

When I sell my house my car my private jet and my ex I might be able to buy these hubs and share a selfie with them, I’ll then hang them in my room, and pray they keep the ghosts away

6 Likes

1 Like

How used are we talking here? Like TB 110 78A used, or Flipsky motor with broken magnets used? Because if she’s in good shape I’ll take her off your hands before she ends up on a @Halbj613 sale thread

10 Likes

Real talk, y u no take a look at my design :rofl:

To be blunt the LaCroix owners group is basically on the same mental level as most of the boosted fanclub, they are just have slightly more money.

These look good but they are definitely selling at a decent markup to the masses.

5 Likes

With all the free time I have between FreeSK8 Dev & cyber-bullying the Varsity letters?

Link me! I love me some fancy wheels.

5 Likes

So what do you think it’d cost to make these? what would you think a fair selling price is?

1 Like

Cost depends on quantity. In decent numbers they would cost no more than 300 a set.

2 Likes

Dude @Halbj613 bought her already for £1.62
she’s already in a box wrapped in bubble wrap on her way with UPS express.

3 Likes

Honestly really like these wheels. Once I finally settle on a build with a solid color scheme I think a set of these will be coming in :smiley: Well, if I can pony up $500 for hubs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like