Land-Surf EXELL wheels [Serious]

All vendors are free to set their own price. Its up to the customer whether they are dumb enough to accept stupid prices.

3 Likes

Yeah I was getting all excited because I was having second thoughts on the mbs 5star plastic. But two reasons I’m passing on this one, price. And no 9"+ tires.

Pass.

For now

1 Like

I think anything that fit’s mbs will fit. doesn’t that include 9" tires?

1 Like

9" only on 5stars with the extra lip. and It says it in there;

1 Like

Make sure you don’t forget to order some extra $500 oil slick hardware and $8000 titanium axles

7 Likes

I’m sold

5 Likes

8k titanium axles?
Trampa ultimates are like $300 a set lol

1 Like

Just me, or do these seem to have a kegel core? Could work on direct drive :thinking:

2 Likes

Nah, that hole spacing looks way too wide to be Kegel

3 Likes

Too cheap. If I want to remind everyone around me how poor they are, these need to be 1k minimum. disappointed at the lack of foresight.

6 Likes

These wheels are gorgeous, that’s all. 2 many monies though

2 Likes

Credit to the guy, this niche was there for the taking, wasn’t it? There might be other precision hubs but nothing that looks anywhere near as good as this. The hub/pulley interface is a great idea as well. Gotta say, I’m tempted.

3 Likes

…z

8 Likes

Anyone else look at the pictures then just skipped to the comments because they knew this was going to get bullshit? :joy:

7 Likes

I think I speak on behalf of most LaCroix owners when I say that this is all perfectly believable because they look fantastic.

2 Likes

500$ For some damn wheels🤮

oh-hell-no-memegenerator-net-hell-no-memes-53454198_1582946827328

3 Likes

You forgot the anodized nuts :point_up:
Change that tire twice and they will looks like shit. Ok, maybe he will sell some reinforced cnc 3D printed safety tools for 100$ as well soon :sweat_smile:
Does it just look like or do we need to bolt the two hubs together from the board side?
If so it’s in my eyes a design flaw.

2 Likes

One serious question thou…
I imagine Lasagne rider do like to carve hard.
If I have only half of the hub on bearings, isn’t that contra productive?

3 Likes

The irony could’ve been less subtle, I accept, but I suspect there’s a reason Landsurf is marketing this on the Owners FB group and not this forum.

4 Likes