LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

I get this

3 Likes

I donā€™t have an extra METR. Like a unity METR pro?

For the Stormcore youā€™ll need a regular METR Pro. What version of the Vesc tool are you using?

vesc tool 2.03. I think thatā€™s the lastest available for mac. I also have an android phone with vesc tool app. and an ipad with stormcore appā€¦So I ghave everything I need to install this thingie other than a metr pro? Maybe I have one around here somehwerererererer

With the android vesc tool it doesnā€™t seem to find the stormcore

I donā€™t know where I found it but I have 2.05 on my Mac so its gotta be somewhere on here

2 Likes

incase anyone else needs it:
vesctool 2.05 mac

8 Likes

This.

1 Like

bluetooth even works from vesc_tool on osx.

3 Likes

I was hoping I could connect to the storm core with vesc app on Android but I couldnā€™t get it. Curious if anyone else has Benn able to. Maybe with an nrf module itā€™d work

I believe the Vesc tool only connects to NRF Modules. Looks like Iā€™m going to have to use this trampa nrf module after all.

1 Like

vesc tool android app should connect to the stormcore nrf moduleā€¦

5 Likes

faaaaaaaaaak trampa

2 Likes

Lol I Already had purchased them quite a while ago but it looks like I Wonā€™t need it since the stormcore apparently has an nrf module

2 Likes

well fuckā€¦ look at all that werk I went to to save you some buxā€¦ and you really didnā€™t need it

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

3 Likes

So thereā€™s an nrf module in the storm core already that vesctool should detect?

3 Likes

:flashlight: :camera_flash: :flight_arrival:

1 Like

Idk why I couldnā€™t connect earlierā€¦Iā€™ll have to pull my :cactus:outta myā€‹:horse::tangerine:

1 Like

:penguin: :zap: :dash:

2 Likes

Penguin lightning farts ?

Thatā€™s Mr. Penguin Lightning Farts to you sir!

1 Like

Guess I coulda saved a few troubles by reading this thread earlierā€¦Johnny had told me there was an integrated nrf moduleā€¦oops :joy:

2 Likes