LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

@sofu what happened to your beautiful build threads that inspired me to build??

5 Likes

you guys are fuckin animals

1 Like

I expect the ones on the old forum will die and the ones here will live on

8 Likes

Any tips on connecting VESC Tool to a Unity that’s on FW 23.46? I want to install FW 5.0, but can’t even figure out how to connect.

2 Likes

I love how you open with my favorite Canukistan youtuber’s opener. Did it chooch?

2 Likes

Jeff any idea of timeframe for this? The first post made it seem like it’s happening in days. I think everyone on the spreadsheet is paused on this answer.

Not looking to rush it, or even a date. More like, should I have something ready for this week, next month, 6 months kind of thing.

4 Likes

BLDC_4_ChibiOS_0c3c786ad773b046f98671919bee158ba0675a68.bin (384.0 KB)
Unity 5,0 firmware from dev bransch. I have not tested it yet only installed it so use at your own risk or wait for real release

6 Likes

Can we flash this bin from the unity UI app if we don’t have an iPhone?

The picture is from android app, unity app.
I have not used the app but computer but i think it will work with android app to. But like i said, not tested yet so use at own risk

1 Like

What’s new? HFI? What else?

1 Like
3 Likes

My favorite is smart reverse

3 Likes

yes, that’s nice. available as of 3.61

Yes but no Unity firmware have been made after smart reverse released/3.61

3 Likes

very good point!.

Are you saying I use FOCBOX Tool or UI on PC to flash the VESC FW 5.0 bin above?

That’s all fine and dandy, but how do I connect to change the settings?

My problem being that on PC I can’t connect with VESC Tool.

It’s fine I use real reverse :wink:

But I am going to update to this soon and start testing. Keen to try HFI and maybe the balance app on unity :grin:

2 Likes

Works this morning, no idea why. Only difference is the laptop is plugged into its charger.

6 Likes

@Arch Would I be right in thinking that testing will all be on hold for the foreseeable with the ongoing pandemic?

2 Likes

Hope not, we’ve got a lot of time on our hands, plus logistics companies won’t stop working, as they’re an essential service.

1 Like